Please share the recommended way to setup SSL based axis2 client.
Pinned topic Best way to configure axis2 client pointing to SSL based web service
Answered question This question has been answered.
Unanswered question This question has not been answered yet.
Updated on 2012-12-11T03:25:59Z at 2012-12-11T03:25:59Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin 110000D4XK1677 Posts
Re: Best way to configure axis2 client pointing to SSL based web service2012-12-11T03:25:59ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.
- shebi 270005CKCF
1. Log into the administrative console.
2. Expand Security and click SSL certificate and key management. Under Configuration settings, click Manage endpoint security configurations.
3. Select the appropriate outbound configuration to get to the (cell):Divyesh-XPSNode02Cell:(node):Divyesh-XPSNode02 management scope.
4. Under Related Items, click Key stores and certificates and click the NodeDefaultTrustStore key store.
5. Under Additional Properties, click Signer certificates and Retrieve From Port.
6. In the Host field, enter aftersales.fiat.com in the host name field, enter 443 in the Port field, and aftersales.fiat.com_cert in the Alias field.
7. Click Retrieve Signer Information.
8. Verify that the certificate information is for a certificate that you can trust.
9. Click Apply and Save.
If you are calling webservice using proxy. Configure below system properties in JVM :
com.ibm.ws.websvcs.transport.enableProxyTunnel true ( This only work if done @ JVM level )
https.proxyHost xxxxxx.com ( This you can set from code also )
https.proxyPort 9080 ( This you can set from code also )