In in load test, RPT suddenly showed up this error and The test got stopped. Also the application was performing poorly at that time, but RPT test was not supposed to stop. Please can you help on why this issue happened.
"Test Run stopped due to error
Driver (on Agent) has reported that it is no longer receiving messages from the workbench. The previous message recieved from this driver, 69779 milliseconds.
NOTICE: developerWorks Community will be offline May 29-30, 2015 while we upgrade to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
This topic has been locked.
5 replies Latest Post - 2012-12-10T14:29:32Z by SystemAdmin
Pinned topic Test run stopped due to agent driver has reported it not recieving msgs
Answered question This question has been answered.
Unanswered question This question has not been answered yet.
Updated on 2012-12-10T14:29:32Z at 2012-12-10T14:29:32Z by SystemAdmin
RobertoFdez 270004J1CV50 Posts
Re: Test run stopped due to agent driver has reported it not recieving msgs2012-11-30T05:38:06Z in response to SystemAdminI was facing the same issue while working on RPT 8.3 versions using Windows 7 and IE 9. In my case, i was not getting errors anywhere, CPU utilization was fine..to my surpise, the issue was withe Power options under Control panel.
The power shut down for display and hard disk was set to 20 minutes. So, my test was working fine and after 20-30 minutes, the test stops stating the same error. Please check Power options under Control Panel and change them to 'Never' category. The tests should be running fine if all other things are working correctly. Please try.
Re: Test run stopped due to agent driver has reported it not recieving msgs2012-12-04T17:16:22Z in response to SystemAdminI've been having this same problem with RPT v8.3. I tried changing my statistics interval from 10 seconds to 30 seconds, and that seemed to solve it for me. Maybe try that.
Re: Test run stopped due to agent driver has reported it not recieving msgs2012-12-10T14:29:32Z in response to SystemAdminThanks all for your response. I added following arguments to Agent in workbench. This seems to have resolved as we did not have the issue with RPT not collecting statistics. To be more safe, I will increase the statistics collection interval to 30 seconds as suggested here.