Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-11-28T21:39:44Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
658 Posts

Pinned topic Unable to hide subset editor button on websheets

‏2012-11-27T17:23:21Z |
Hi,

Have a slight issue where no matter what I do the properties for websheets do not hold the value I set. I want to hide the subset editor for a title dimension buit it just will not take the new setting. All checkboxes remain ticked!

Similar to PM17791 issue that was in 9.4.

Thanks,
Kuly

TM1 v10.1
Excel 2010
Updated on 2012-11-28T21:39:44Z at 2012-11-28T21:39:44Z by SystemAdmin
  • some_tm1_guy
    some_tm1_guy
    177 Posts

    Re: Unable to hide subset editor button on websheets

    ‏2012-11-28T08:30:48Z  
    Websheet properties should do it (that's what it is for after all). But if this isn't working and your intention is to not let the user change the selection then you can always do one of the following.
    1/ modify the formula slightly, e.g. =""&SUBNM(....) This should effectively kill the ability to launch subset editor and the subset editor button on the cell
    2/ replace the SUBNM with a DBR and hold the title element value as a string in a "navigation parameter" cube (users will need to have read access to the cube)
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    658 Posts

    Re: Unable to hide subset editor button on websheets

    ‏2012-11-28T21:39:44Z  
    Websheet properties should do it (that's what it is for after all). But if this isn't working and your intention is to not let the user change the selection then you can always do one of the following.
    1/ modify the formula slightly, e.g. =""&SUBNM(....) This should effectively kill the ability to launch subset editor and the subset editor button on the cell
    2/ replace the SUBNM with a DBR and hold the title element value as a string in a "navigation parameter" cube (users will need to have read access to the cube)
    Thanks,

    I got around it by just referencing the subnm cell in another cell and hiding the subnm row.

    I think it may not have been working cause I had a subnm formula which referenced the server name from another cell.