I have defined inside RDT one CICS TOR and one CICS AOR.
I have installed Debug Tool in AOR region (where there are defined programs).
- Using DTCN in AOR, I configured my session.
- I execute from TOR the transaction related with the program I want to debug.
- DTCN does not captured my program, although the program execution ended OK.
In other test I defined the transaction in AOR.
- Using DTCN in AOR, I configured my session attempting to debug the same program.
- I execute from AOR the transaction related with the program I want to debug.
- DTCN captures the program, and it starts my debug session.
For that, Can I debug DPL programs in an environment traditional TOR-AOR?. If yes, how can I do it?.
Thank you in advance.
This topic has been locked.
3 replies Latest Post - 2012-11-28T15:03:11Z by SystemAdmin
Pinned topic Debug Tool CICS - debugging DPL programs.
Answered question This question has been answered.
Unanswered question This question has not been answered yet.
Updated on 2012-11-28T15:03:11Z at 2012-11-28T15:03:11Z by SystemAdmin
RDzJohn 060000E02P209 PostsACCEPTED ANSWER
Re: Debug Tool CICS - debugging DPL programs.2012-11-27T18:21:00Z in response to SystemAdminWe don't directly support the z/OS software stack running on RD&T. This looks like an issue dealing with the Debugger component of PD Tools. For best results, I suggest you open this item in a PD Tools forum.