I have defined inside RDT one CICS TOR and one CICS AOR.
I have installed Debug Tool in AOR region (where there are defined programs).
- Using DTCN in AOR, I configured my session.
- I execute from TOR the transaction related with the program I want to debug.
- DTCN does not captured my program, although the program execution ended OK.
In other test I defined the transaction in AOR.
- Using DTCN in AOR, I configured my session attempting to debug the same program.
- I execute from AOR the transaction related with the program I want to debug.
- DTCN captures the program, and it starts my debug session.
For that, Can I debug DPL programs in an environment traditional TOR-AOR?. If yes, how can I do it?.
Thank you in advance.
Notice: We have upgraded developerWorks Community to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
Pinned topic Debug Tool CICS - debugging DPL programs.
Answered question This question has been answered.
Unanswered question This question has not been answered yet.
Updated on 2012-11-28T15:03:11Z at 2012-11-28T15:03:11Z by SystemAdmin
RDzJohn 060000E02P268 Posts
Re: Debug Tool CICS - debugging DPL programs.2012-11-27T18:21:00ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.We don't directly support the z/OS software stack running on RD&T. This looks like an issue dealing with the Debugger component of PD Tools. For best results, I suggest you open this item in a PD Tools forum.
Re: Debug Tool CICS - debugging DPL programs.2012-11-28T14:29:55ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.Yes, you can.
Please follow the setup instructions for your scenario in the Debug Tool Customization Guide under chapter
Adding support for debugging under CICS.