Topic
  • 6 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-12-17T09:56:35Z by MerlinUK
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
1305 Posts

Pinned topic Documentation for RhapsodyAppServer is not in Java API javadoc.

‏2012-11-26T17:51:30Z |
RhapsodyAppServer does not appear in the javadoc for the Java API. Where can I find documentation on this, other than the small amount that is in the API Reference Manual PDF? In that document it says: To access the Rational Rhapsody application, you use the object RhapsodyAppServer. See the API
javadoc output for details.
Updated on 2012-12-17T09:56:35Z at 2012-12-17T09:56:35Z by MerlinUK
  • MerlinUK
    MerlinUK
    106 Posts

Re: Documentation for RhapsodyAppServer is not in Java API javadoc.

‏2012-12-03T10:35:52Z  
    Hi Erin - what is that you are trying to do ? You can log a PMR on the documentation issue but maybe I can help you solve your problem ?
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    1305 Posts

‏2012-12-16T18:11:06Z  
    • MerlinUK
    • ‏2012-12-03T10:35:52Z
    Hi Erin - what is that you are trying to do ? You can log a PMR on the documentation issue but maybe I can help you solve your problem ?
    I just noticed your post. I thought I would be notified by e-mail if/when someone answered one of my posts. I guess I'll have to check my profile to see how I turn that on...

At the time, I was just looking through the documentation and noticed there was no Javadoc for RhapsodyAppServer. Now I am trying to find out how to determine the path of the currently opened project.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    1305 Posts

‏2012-12-16T18:18:33Z  
    I just noticed your post. I thought I would be notified by e-mail if/when someone answered one of my posts. I guess I'll have to check my profile to see how I turn that on...

At the time, I was just looking through the documentation and noticed there was no Javadoc for RhapsodyAppServer. Now I am trying to find out how to determine the path of the currently opened project.
    Ok, it's not clear to me how to make the forum send me an e-mail when one of my posts is answered. Can someone tell me how to do this?
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    1305 Posts

‏2012-12-17T07:20:29Z  

Hi,
    In order to get the path of the current project, use prj.getCurrentDirectory() method where prj = app.activeProject();

Regards,
    Ramona
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    1305 Posts

‏2012-12-17T07:32:38Z  
    Ok, it's not clear to me how to make the forum send me an e-mail when one of my posts is answered. Can someone tell me how to do this?
    Hi,

Maybe the seettings in Forum Settings --> My Watch list section might help (see the attachment)

Regards,
    Ramona
  • MerlinUK
    MerlinUK
    106 Posts

‏2012-12-17T09:56:35Z  
    There should be a Watch Thread link at the top (for me it says Stop Watching Thread) - screenshot attached
    When you post a new thread - tick the box to "Mark this thread as a question" - then it will be automatically watched.

Cheers
    Andy