Topic
  • 5 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-12-03T07:57:29Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
2327 Posts

Pinned topic 【Help】Given Programs Samples CustomLoginModule just cannot work

‏2012-11-26T09:39:07Z |
I've just downloaed several program samples, one of them didn't work, like module_22_0_CustomLoginModule, there're two problems when running it.
1,The type MyCustomAuthenticator must implement the inherited abstract method
WorkLightAuthenticator.changeResponseOnSuccess
2,usage tag not used in application-descriptor.xml

the version of my worklight is 5.0, i tried to implement the method changeResponseOnSuccess and remove the usage of tag that hasn't been used in that xml file,but it doesn't work.
  • IdanAdar
    IdanAdar
    741 Posts

Re: 【Help】Given Programs Samples CustomLoginModule just cannot work

‏2012-11-26T09:42:09Z  
    Hi,

Judging from the error messages you mentioned, it sounds to me like you are using Worklight 5.0.0.3, with an outdated sample from prior to 5.0.0.3
    Make sure you have downloaded the latest sample project from: https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mobile/worklight/getting-started/#authentication

Idan Adar
    QA Engineer
    IBM Worklight Mobile Platform
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    2327 Posts

‏2012-11-27T02:31:59Z  
    What i've downloaded from "All Getting Started modules" couldn't run, but seperate samples from "Exercise and code sample" runs well
  • IdanAdar
    IdanAdar
    741 Posts

‏2012-11-27T05:26:55Z  
    That is not nice.
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Idan Adar
    QA Engineer
    IBM Worklight Mobile Platform
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    2327 Posts

‏2012-11-27T21:00:04Z  
    What i've downloaded from "All Getting Started modules" couldn't run, but seperate samples from "Exercise and code sample" runs well
    johnathan,

Could you clarify which zip file you downloaded when you say "All Getting Started modules"?

From the Getting Started page we have:

1. All Getting Started modules (ZIP, 38MB), wl_gs_all_modules.zip, which are the 5.0.0.3 Getting Started modules (pdf files, no code samples)

2. All Getting Started exercises and code samples (ZIP, 45MB), wl_gs_all_samples.zip, which are the 5.0.0.3 Getting Started samples (code)

3. IBM Worklight V5.0.0.2 and previous versions - All Getting Started modules, exercises, and code samples (ZIP, 83MB), wl_V5002_gs_all_modules_and_samples.zip, which is everything for 5.0.0.2 in one zip file

Barbara Hampson, Manager, IBM Worklight
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    2327 Posts

‏2012-12-03T07:57:29Z  
    johnathan,

Could you clarify which zip file you downloaded when you say "All Getting Started modules"?

From the Getting Started page we have:

1. All Getting Started modules (ZIP, 38MB), wl_gs_all_modules.zip, which are the 5.0.0.3 Getting Started modules (pdf files, no code samples)

2. All Getting Started exercises and code samples (ZIP, 45MB), wl_gs_all_samples.zip, which are the 5.0.0.3 Getting Started samples (code)

3. IBM Worklight V5.0.0.2 and previous versions - All Getting Started modules, exercises, and code samples (ZIP, 83MB), wl_V5002_gs_all_modules_and_samples.zip, which is everything for 5.0.0.2 in one zip file

Barbara Hampson, Manager, IBM Worklight
    Idan Adar,
    Thank you very much for your answering. I've downloaded samples of the lastest version,and it runs well. No further questions.