I have installed the TPMfOSD server (220.127.116.11 with default options),
1) sql install as pe documnet
database create TPMDB
2) odbc created as per doc
I was trying to create a new profile out of the above target machine.
Here are the steps that I have gone through in the WebUI:
1. At "System Profile" under "OS Deployment" section on the left
2. In the "System Profile" box on the right, right-click, and "Add New Profile"
3. Select "Clone from a reference Image", then click "Next"
4. Typed in IP, then "Next"
5. In the "Profile Wizard" step, it will wait a long time, and at the end, it came back with error "Task failed to start in a timely manner, retry later".
please find the attachment
Kindly reply urgent.
Pinned topic reference Image Task failed to start in a timely manner
Answered question This question has been answered.
Unanswered question This question has not been answered yet.
Updated on 2012-11-22T15:26:43Z at 2012-11-22T15:26:43Z by Michele.T
Michele.T 120000CEFH119 Posts
Re: reference Image Task failed to start in a timely manner2012-11-22T15:26:43ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.Hi,
when you do this scenario, you have to do at the same time a network boot of the machine you want to capture, ensuring that the boot is grabbed by TPMfOSD server.
I hope this helps