Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-11-29T19:36:16Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
329 Posts

Pinned topic IBM SOA Sandbox - Can Not Connect

‏2012-11-21T15:35:07Z |
Even after installing the Citrix client, I am unable to connect to the sandbox in order to evaluate System Architect. I have looked at other posts on the same subject and found no helpful reply.
  • Sandboxer
    Sandboxer
    21 Posts

Re: IBM SOA Sandbox - Can Not Connect

‏2012-11-27T18:46:28Z  
    Is it possible that you could provide some more specific symptoms for your problem? Are there error messages that you see instead of what you expected? This would help me understand the possible causes.

Allan Dickson
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    329 Posts

Re: IBM SOA Sandbox - Can Not Connect

‏2012-11-29T19:36:16Z  
    • Sandboxer
    • ‏2012-11-27T18:46:28Z
    Is it possible that you could provide some more specific symptoms for your problem? Are there error messages that you see instead of what you expected? This would help me understand the possible causes.

Allan Dickson
    Error (attached):

Server Application Unavailable
    The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is currently unavailable. Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser to retry your request.

Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this specific request failure can be found in the application event log of the web server. Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur.