Topic
5 replies Latest Post - ‏2012-11-29T07:45:08Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
590 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic com.sun.xml.internal.ws.streaming.XMLStreamReaderException - WAS Liberty

‏2012-11-21T15:02:34Z |
I am testing my application in WAS Liberty Profile. My application is invoking a webservice and I am getting the following error error when creating an instance of FlightService class.
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.streaming.XMLStreamReaderException: XML reader error: javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: ParseError at row,col:1,1

My FlightService constructor as below and failed when creating an insatnce of this class.

public FlightService() {
super(FLIGHTSERVICE_WSDL_LOCATION, new QName(
"urn:abco/interface/Flight/v2", "FlightService"));
}

Any clues?

Thanks
  • Jacek_Laskowski
    Jacek_Laskowski
    133 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: com.sun.xml.internal.ws.streaming.XMLStreamReaderException - WAS Liberty

‏2012-11-21T15:32:17Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Hi,

I assume the web service is not deployed to LP since JAX-WS is not supported and that's the only spec I'd use the web service term with.

If so and to exclude LP from the scenario, could you execute the webservice using another client, like SoapUI and include the output here? My guess is that the response is perhaps malformed and hence the error.

Jacek
    Japila :: verba docent, exempla trahunt
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    590 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-11-28T07:24:27Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    The JAX-WS 2.2 has been supported by the WebSphere Application Server Liberty Profile V8.5.Next Alpha. But from your description, we can't explain why this error was occurred. How did you deploy your FlightService server application? If possible, please package and attach your server, or just attach all the log files under <WLP_INSTALL_DIR>\usr\servers\JaxWsSample\logs folder.
    • SystemAdmin
      SystemAdmin
      590 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-11-28T15:05:55Z  in response to SystemAdmin
      I had installed Liberty Profile V8.5.Next Alpha. My application has generated the client proxy by using WSDL and then trying to access a FlightService provider. But exception has occurred when trying to create an instance of client FlightService class. Just I want to let you know that I have not regenerated client proxy class again and I just imported exiting project which inculdes the flight proxy class. I am not sure whether I need to regnerate the client proxy classes using WSDL again.

As you requested, I have attached the log files. Please let me know on how to reslove this issue.

Thanks

Attachments

• Jacek_Laskowski
      Jacek_Laskowski
      133 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-11-28T17:19:51Z  in response to SystemAdmin
      Hi,

Ouch, you're right. I'm still at 8.5.0.1 and therefore the response. Sorry.

It seems it's about time to switch to the Alpha. You've been warned :)

Jacek
      Japila :: verba docent, exempla trahunt
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    590 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-11-29T07:45:08Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Coud you paste the value for the static variable FLIGHTSERVICE_WSDL_LOCATION, could it be accessed ?