Topic
  • 4 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-11-29T05:02:44Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
12 Posts

Pinned topic jar name is required

‏2012-11-21T10:15:20Z |
Could anybody please let me know in which jar file, the below class name is available.

com.lombardisoftware.portal.action.ScoreBoardAction
Updated on 2012-11-29T05:02:44Z at 2012-11-29T05:02:44Z by SystemAdmin
  • SergeShikov
    SergeShikov
    2 Posts

Re: jar name is required

‏2012-11-22T13:01:28Z  
    Hi,

This is twportal.jar, located in BPM/Lombardi/lib.

Regards

Serge
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    12 Posts

‏2012-11-23T05:53:22Z  
    Hi,

This is twportal.jar, located in BPM/Lombardi/lib.

Regards

Serge
    Hi Serge,

Many thanks for your response.

It would very much appreciated if you could help me out on the following.

I need to customize the portal application like when the user clicks on the my team performance link in the portal page by default two search filters will beavailable, i need to add two more filters to this and need to change the names of the search results header column it's down to the search filters section.

Could you please through some light how to start it up.
  • SergeShikov
    SergeShikov
    2 Posts

‏2012-11-23T08:16:34Z  
    Hi Serge,

Many thanks for your response.

It would very much appreciated if you could help me out on the following.

I need to customize the portal application like when the user clicks on the my team performance link in the portal page by default two search filters will beavailable, i need to add two more filters to this and need to change the names of the search results header column it's down to the search filters section.

Could you please through some light how to start it up.
    Hi,

I have no idea. In general portal is just JSP pages, written using Struts taglibs, but I don't know where you can find filters and columns you want.

Look into jsp directory of portal.war, you should find all relevant parts in layouts, tiles and commonTiles directories.

Regards

Serge
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    12 Posts

‏2012-11-29T05:02:44Z  
    Hi,

I have no idea. In general portal is just JSP pages, written using Struts taglibs, but I don't know where you can find filters and columns you want.

Look into jsp directory of portal.war, you should find all relevant parts in layouts, tiles and commonTiles directories.

Regards

Serge
    Hi Serge,

I have found a service PM Process Analysis in Process Portal(IBPM supplied) in version 8.0. This service has the code to render the charts and I am able to add the filters. But filters are not working properly, Any idea?