it is possible to filter EIF more specific than the "deafult Filters in TECPublisher.conf:
- Default Filters
- The filters below will filter all resource status events with serverity HARMLESS
- and serverity WARNING. In addition all configuration events will be filtered.
- Disable a filter with a pound key at the beginning of the line.
- To activate a configuration file change use the command "samctrl" to disable and enable a publisher.
- Filter all relationship add / delete events
- Filter all resource add / delete events
- Filter resource status events with serverity HARMLESS
- Filter resource status events with serverity WARNING
- Filter all request add / delete events
We want e.g only SystemAutomation_Resource_Status_Change from IBM.Application instead of IBM.ResourceGroup