Topic
2 replies Latest Post - ‏2012-11-23T10:08:47Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
403 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Is IBM Appscan capable of scanning CRM (MS Dynamics) built using ADXStudio

‏2012-11-20T13:15:09Z |
Has anyone used Appscan on CRM (MS Dynamics) built with ADXStudio? My company is migrating to CRM and I understand that it is being built using ADXStudio. The test environment is not available yet and I am unable to check this myself. Hence thought of checking this forum if anyone had ever used Appscan to test CRM - ADXStudio combination. Does Appscan supports testing ADXStudio? Please share any information that might be useful!

Thanks in advance,
Mani
Updated on 2012-11-23T10:08:47Z at 2012-11-23T10:08:47Z by SystemAdmin
  • warrenm1
    warrenm1
    224 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Is IBM Appscan capable of scanning CRM (MS Dynamics) built using ADXStudio

‏2012-11-23T00:41:46Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Hi,
    I'm sorry I'm not familiar with ADXStudio in particular, but generally speaking if a web application sends/receives HTTP requests/responses and doesn't have an client side dependencies then Appscan can scan it in some fashion. For anything more specific on how (manual vs auto explore, configuration options, etc..) I'd need to see some sample traffic from the target application.

Regards,
    • SystemAdmin
      SystemAdmin
      403 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Is IBM Appscan capable of scanning CRM (MS Dynamics) built using ADXStudio

‏2012-11-23T10:08:47Z  in response to warrenm1
      Hi,

Thanks for the response. I am yet to get a test environment and this should be up and running in a week's time. I shall post more details when this is available and perhaps will look for some specific support.

Thanks,
      Mani