Topic
  • No replies
balusethuraman
balusethuraman
117 Posts

Pinned topic Customizing FindbySearchTerm Restful services

‏2012-11-20T04:06:48Z |
Hi,
FindbySearchTerm is an inbuilt service in wcs. We need to customize that. We have to add additional query parameters for this service.

method name : findProductsBySearchTerm
HTTP Method : GET
URL :store/{storeId}/productview/bySearchTerm/{searchTerm}
QueryParams :pageNumber={pageNumber}&pageSize={pageSize}&intentSearchTerm={intentSearchTerm}&originalSearchTerm={originalSearchTerm}&categoryId={categoryId}&searchType={searchType}&filterTerm={filterTerm}&filterType={filterType}&manufacturer={manufacturer}&minPrice={minPrice}&maxPrice={maxPrice}&facet={facet}&advancedFacetList={advancedFacetList}&filterFacet={filterFacet}&orderBy={orderBy}&metaData={metaData}&searchSource={searchSource}&responseFormat={responseFormat}

Ultimately my URL will look like this,
http://localhost/wcs/resources/store/11051/productview/bySearchTerm/sofa?responseFormat=xml@minPrice=10&maxPrice=1000

This URL will fetch the products which are having keyword as "sofa" and min price as 10 and max price as 1000.
Here min price and max price are inbuilt query parameters. Now i want to add my own query parameters like "location" and "year" to FindbySearchTerm service. How to do this? Plz help me..