Topic
  • 10 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-02-14T00:49:45Z by SystemAdmin
brunoro
brunoro
29 Posts

Pinned topic 3 Crosstabs in the same Page

‏2012-11-13T14:59:21Z |
Does someone know how I can create for 3 crosstabs field just to show in one page?
I actually set the numbers of pages for each crosstabs, but it does not work.
Tks.
Updated on 2013-02-14T00:49:45Z at 2013-02-14T00:49:45Z by SystemAdmin
  • DanielWagemann
    DanielWagemann
    411 Posts

Re: 3 Crosstabs in the same Page

‏2012-11-13T15:08:04Z  
    You will need to adjust the Page break by Container for Interactive HTML setting found within the File\Report Properties menu within IBM Cognos Report Studio.

I think you need to set it from Default to Yes.
  • brunoro
    brunoro
    29 Posts

‏2012-11-13T20:04:33Z  
    You will need to adjust the Page break by Container for Interactive HTML setting found within the File\Report Properties menu within IBM Cognos Report Studio.

I think you need to set it from Default to Yes.
    Tks Daniel,

But it dont will work. Becouse the report will be saved in Portal and the user will play it, so when it played the report does not will appear with pages without break...Am I right?
  • DanielWagemann
    DanielWagemann
    411 Posts

‏2012-11-13T20:59:41Z  
    • brunoro
    • ‏2012-11-13T20:04:33Z
    Tks Daniel,

But it dont will work. Becouse the report will be saved in Portal and the user will play it, so when it played the report does not will appear with pages without break...Am I right?
    Sorry I did not see the words portal or run saved content anywhere in your original post. Maybe you could take some time to further explain what you are looking for. Please be sure to provide the details around your requirement.

Something along the lines of: "I would like a report which consists of three crosstabs. The requirment is that when a user clicks on the report in the portal, it will display in PDF format with 1 crosstab per page."
  • brunoro
    brunoro
    29 Posts

‏2012-11-13T21:27:46Z  
    Sorry I did not see the words portal or run saved content anywhere in your original post. Maybe you could take some time to further explain what you are looking for. Please be sure to provide the details around your requirement.

Something along the lines of: "I would like a report which consists of three crosstabs. The requirment is that when a user clicks on the report in the portal, it will display in PDF format with 1 crosstab per page."
    Oh sure.

Sorry, I'll try explain myself again. I have an report with 3 crosstabs, just two of them are appearing in the first page, the third crosstab came in second page. I need to show the three's crosstab at first page.
  • DanielWagemann
    DanielWagemann
    411 Posts

‏2012-11-13T21:42:24Z  
    • brunoro
    • ‏2012-11-13T21:27:46Z
    Oh sure.

Sorry, I'll try explain myself again. I have an report with 3 crosstabs, just two of them are appearing in the first page, the third crosstab came in second page. I need to show the three's crosstab at first page.
    OK and what output type are you viewing this in? Interactive HTML, saved HTML, saved PDF, saved Excel?
  • brunoro
    brunoro
    29 Posts

‏2012-11-13T22:18:16Z  
    OK and what output type are you viewing this in? Interactive HTML, saved HTML, saved PDF, saved Excel?
    HTML.. ;)
  • DanielWagemann
    DanielWagemann
    411 Posts

‏2012-11-13T22:47:12Z  
    • brunoro
    • ‏2012-11-13T22:18:16Z
    HTML.. ;)
    Interactive HTML(meaning the report is run for fresh data ever time the report link is clicked in the portal)

Or

Saved HTML (meaning the user is presented with the HTML output from the last time the report is run when the report link is clicked in the portal.)
  • brunoro
    brunoro
    29 Posts

‏2012-11-13T22:50:48Z  
    Interactive HTML(meaning the report is run for fresh data ever time the report link is clicked in the portal)

Or

Saved HTML (meaning the user is presented with the HTML output from the last time the report is run when the report link is clicked in the portal.)
    Interactive HTML
  • DanielWagemann
    DanielWagemann
    411 Posts

‏2012-11-13T23:08:56Z  
    • brunoro
    • ‏2012-11-13T22:50:48Z
    Interactive HTML
    OK so why does the Page break by Container for Interactive HTML setting found within the File\Report Properties menu within IBM Cognos Report Studio not apply to your scenario?

Please give the setting a try, as a test you can make three copies of the same report. One for each state of the setting Default, Yes, No. Just to see what impact it has.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    15496 Posts

‏2013-02-14T00:49:45Z  
    Hello...

Select each crosstab and leftside look for pagination property , please check three options you found.Do for All crosstabs individually.Now you can run the report in any output option,u will get what you expect.