3 replies Latest Post - ‏2012-11-13T06:25:53Z by IdanAdar
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
38 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Worklight private app store

‏2012-11-12T14:07:46Z |
Hi,
I'm new in IBM worklight.I have developed an application in worklight developer edition.Now I need to know is there any feature in IBM Worklight server of private app store where i upload my native application and all of my company employees download and install that application. I'm using IBM Worklight Developer Edition.Please help me in this regard.

Thanks.
Regards

Anees.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    38 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Worklight private app store

‏2012-11-12T17:34:47Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Anees,

Yes, it is called the Application Center. You can find the user's guide here:
    http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mobile/worklight/getting-started/documentation.html

The Application Center is included with the IBM Worklight Consumer or Enterprise edition. It is not available with the free Developer Edition.

Barbara Hampson, Manager, IBM Worklight
    • SystemAdmin
      SystemAdmin
      38 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-11-13T06:12:57Z  in response to SystemAdmin
      Barbara,

First of all thank you so much for your very quick response.It really solved my confusion.I also checked your provided link.My company is planing to buy IBM Worklight very soon and my developed application is the first step toward it.
      Just guide me which edition we should go, Consumer or Enterprise edition?.
      We want to develop mobile applications(native/hybrid) for our company using IBM Worklight and want private app store where we upload and manage applications.

I appreciate your response it shows how IBM care his customers.

Thanks.
      Anees.
  • IdanAdar
    IdanAdar
    9 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-11-13T06:25:53Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Please see if the following information helps enlighten you in regards to the different product offerings of IBM Worklight:
    http://www-01.ibm.com/common/ssi/cgi-bin/ssialias?subtype=ca&infotype=an&supplier=897&letternum=ENUS212-157#h2-descx

Idan Adar
    QA Engineer
    IBM Worklight Mobile Platform