Topic
  • 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-11-19T15:53:55Z by Sandboxer
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
329 Posts

Pinned topic Rational Rhapsody Sandbox Error: Your app is not available. Please try late

‏2012-11-12T12:13:40Z |
Hello
I get error
Your app is not available. Try again later

when i try to start sandbox session for Rational Rhapsody Sandbox

Abhijeet
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    329 Posts

Re: Rational Rhapsody Sandbox Error: Your app is not available. Please try late

‏2012-11-12T17:23:08Z  
    Hi,

There are a limited number of spaces available for each 4-hour session. Please wait a few hours and try again. I'm sorry for your trouble!

Robin Langford
    IBM developerWorks evaluation software
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    329 Posts

‏2012-11-19T04:30:18Z  
    Hi,

There are a limited number of spaces available for each 4-hour session. Please wait a few hours and try again. I'm sorry for your trouble!

Robin Langford
    IBM developerWorks evaluation software
    Hello

I am able to log in i.e. able to get license. Able to open online trial environment also. But somehow after this there is an issue with connection. Attached necessary screenshots

Abhijeet
  • Sandboxer
    Sandboxer
    21 Posts

‏2012-11-19T15:53:55Z  
    Hello

I am able to log in i.e. able to get license. Able to open online trial environment also. But somehow after this there is an issue with connection. Attached necessary screenshots

Abhijeet
    The image you show here includes error messages that I have not seen before. Could you tell me a bit more about the operating system, citrix receiver configuration, and firewall (or download filtering) options that you have active?

The best guess that I have at the moment is that there may be some security requirements configured into your firewall or more likely your Citrix Receiver client that are eliminating the possibility of connecting with the Citrix Presentation Server for your assigned instance.

There are two steps involved, in the first, a file named launch.ica is downloaded from the Citrix Web UI for your assigned instance when you click the icon. In this case through http request from 204.90.115.176 through its port 10055.

In the second step, your Citrix Receiver reads the launch.ica file to see what port number and protocol specifics to use, and then connects using the Citrix ICA protocol. The exact port number that I saw when I tried to reproduce the scenario that was suggested by your image, my connection was to 204.90.115.176 through its port 5055.

When I tested the scenario that your image suggested, the desktop of my assigned instance appeared correctly, and I was able to do the exercise.

I cannot tell from the unfamiliar message that appears in your case which step failed.
    You have been assigned an instance, because if all instances were already busy, you would not have seen the Citrix Application selection window with the sample exercise icon in it.
    Allan Dickson
    SOA Sandbox architect