IC5Notice: We have upgraded developerWorks Community to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
Topic
  • 6 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-02-28T11:12:53Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
7615 Posts

Pinned topic Task going to multiple user inbox

‏2012-11-09T10:59:20Z |
Hi ,

We have a application screen where they select and assign the tasks to a user.
But the tasks is getting allocated to multiple users and available on their inbox and they are able to run it.

Can anyone help on this please.Thanks.
Updated on 2013-02-28T11:12:53Z at 2013-02-28T11:12:53Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    7615 Posts

Re: Task going to multiple user inbox

‏2012-11-09T13:45:28Z  
    What did you do on the routing tab on the activity in the BPD. Sounds like you have it routed to "Lane Participant". You need to put the user name you want it assigned to into a variable and the route to "Custom" and select that variable.

Andrew Paier | Director of Special Operations | BP3 Global, Inc. www.bp-3.com
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    7615 Posts

‏2012-11-10T17:26:26Z  
    What did you do on the routing tab on the activity in the BPD. Sounds like you have it routed to "Lane Participant". You need to put the user name you want it assigned to into a variable and the route to "Custom" and select that variable.

Andrew Paier | Director of Special Operations | BP3 Global, Inc. www.bp-3.com
    Hi Andrew,

Thanks. We have 2 swimlanes, the first swimlane to allocate task to a user through a coach . In the couach we display the list of users in a group(groupA,groupB) and assign a task/request to a user, which triggers a UCA to move to the next coach in the second lane(it also has got a participant group defined for it) and in the property for the coach in the second swimlane routing is set to Custom, value is set to output of previous coach(which is the user to whom it was allocated).

I will add more details again.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    7615 Posts

‏2012-11-11T09:48:58Z  
    Hi Andrew,

Thanks. We have 2 swimlanes, the first swimlane to allocate task to a user through a coach . In the couach we display the list of users in a group(groupA,groupB) and assign a task/request to a user, which triggers a UCA to move to the next coach in the second lane(it also has got a participant group defined for it) and in the property for the coach in the second swimlane routing is set to Custom, value is set to output of previous coach(which is the user to whom it was allocated).

I will add more details again.
    I tested and created the solution. Download the attached zip file. It contains process application twx and a word document with details steps.

Hope this helps. Please respond back with any other queries.

Ashish
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    7615 Posts

‏2012-11-11T22:39:32Z  
    I tested and created the solution. Download the attached zip file. It contains process application twx and a word document with details steps.

Hope this helps. Please respond back with any other queries.

Ashish
    Hi Ashish, we have the same solution but it goes to more than one users inbox(but not to all users in ibox)
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    7615 Posts

‏2012-11-12T05:04:36Z  
    Hi Ashish, we have the same solution but it goes to more than one users inbox(but not to all users in ibox)
    Can you please send me your twx? I can take a look. Because the solution works for me perfectly fine.

Ashish
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    7615 Posts

‏2013-02-28T11:12:53Z  
    the variable marked to the participant group was not assigned a proper value which resulted on this simple issue