IC5Notice: We have upgraded developerWorks Community to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
Topic
  • 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-11-12T14:53:36Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
1250 Posts

Pinned topic IBM Worklight and Windows Azure

‏2012-11-09T02:30:09Z |
Can IBM worklight projects be posted on Windows Azure? If yes, how do I go about doing it?
Updated on 2012-11-12T14:53:36Z at 2012-11-12T14:53:36Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    1250 Posts

Re: IBM Worklight and Windows Azure

‏2012-11-09T15:52:03Z  
    Hi,
    What exactly are you trying to do? Have you built a Cast Iron project receives and/or sends HTTP requests to/from Worklight? And what you would like to deploy on Azure?
    Cast Iron runs either as a Saas service, or as an hypervisor edition (VM image), or as an appliance. Not sure if you can deploy the cast iron hypervisor form factor on Azure.
    Regards,
    Magali
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    1250 Posts

‏2012-11-12T01:05:33Z  
    Hi,
    What exactly are you trying to do? Have you built a Cast Iron project receives and/or sends HTTP requests to/from Worklight? And what you would like to deploy on Azure?
    Cast Iron runs either as a Saas service, or as an hypervisor edition (VM image), or as an appliance. Not sure if you can deploy the cast iron hypervisor form factor on Azure.
    Regards,
    Magali
    Hey thanks for replying Magali.
    I need to deploy a mobile web app on azure and the mobile web app is created on Worklight.
    I currently have an azure account with an existing database with MVC4.
    I did not create a cast iron project but I have used http requests to communicate with the azure database.

Regards,
    Tom
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    1250 Posts

‏2012-11-12T14:53:36Z  
    Hey thanks for replying Magali.
    I need to deploy a mobile web app on azure and the mobile web app is created on Worklight.
    I currently have an azure account with an existing database with MVC4.
    I did not create a cast iron project but I have used http requests to communicate with the azure database.

Regards,
    Tom
    Then why Cast Iron?
    Sorry for this question but I don't see any link with Cast Iron!
    Regards,
    Magali