Topic
IC4NOTICE: developerWorks Community will be offline May 29-30, 2015 while we upgrade to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
3 replies Latest Post - ‏2012-11-20T06:08:28Z by jgtiojanco
jgtiojanco
jgtiojanco
18 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Problem with ICA with ES v3 and WebSphere Portal v7

‏2012-11-08T08:49:04Z |
Hello and Good Day Everyone!

I would just like to ask, has anyone encountered the error FFQQ0133E?

We were able to use the enterprise search portlet before for WebSphere Portal, but for some reason, it stopped working. According to the Portal administrator, there were no changes applied to the system.

I have already tried the fix suggested by this page: http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21589775

I initially asked the Portal administrator to double the current nofiles value (from 10240 it was increased to 20480). When he restarted the server, I tried to access the search portlet again... not working. According to the Portal administrator, the usage was less than 6000.

Any idea what the problem could be?

Thanks!

• Jase
Updated on 2012-11-20T06:08:28Z at 2012-11-20T06:08:28Z by jgtiojanco
  • bwchang
    bwchang
    146 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Problem with ICA with ES v3 and WebSphere Portal v7

‏2012-11-08T16:49:19Z  in response to jgtiojanco
    Jase,

This message only complained a connection to the server can not be made, but did not say why. Thus, more investigation is needed.

My suggestion is to open a PMR with IBM Support to begin the investigation on why you encountered this error message.

Billy.
    • jgtiojanco
      jgtiojanco
      18 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-11-09T07:14:00Z  in response to bwchang
      Hello Billy,

Yes. One of the first things I did was to check whether Portal was pointing to the right ICA port and it was. The ICA search application (not the Search Portlet) was accessible. The link I included in my earlier post had pretty much the same problem as I did. There were other FFQQ0133E problems and that was the closest one.

I have already raised a PMR though I am still waiting for their response regarding the matter. Hope they'd be able to provide a solution.

Jase :)
  • jgtiojanco
    jgtiojanco
    18 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-11-20T06:08:28Z  in response to jgtiojanco
    I have a question regarding the user credentials in the search portlet in WebSphere Portal.

Is there a way to 'hide' the credentials? I mean, rather than having it set in the portlet properties, have it set in an encrypted file? Also, could it be done automatically?

Thanks! :)

Regards,
    jase