Topic
  • 6 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-08-14T05:57:29Z by jedlikar
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
197 Posts

Pinned topic How to start custom crawler standalone?

‏2012-11-08T07:29:17Z |
Hi

In my task need to create new type crawler.
In sample of ICA i found example of CustomCrawlerStandalone, but i couldn't find documentaion about using this util.

Could you help me in this issue?

thnx
Updated on 2012-11-14T17:24:44Z at 2012-11-14T17:24:44Z by bfoyle
  • bfoyle
    bfoyle
    60 Posts

Re: How to start custom crawler standalone?

‏2012-11-08T16:10:49Z  
    I expect that this may change in the future, but currently, our custom crawler framework is intended for use by IBM internal services or business partners due to the sophistication required. I cannot tell from your developerworks profile if you are either of the two above. I can help you get the documentation if you are...and if you aren't I can introduce you to one of our service team members.

bf
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    197 Posts

‏2012-11-12T07:53:49Z  
    • bfoyle
    • ‏2012-11-08T16:10:49Z
    I expect that this may change in the future, but currently, our custom crawler framework is intended for use by IBM internal services or business partners due to the sophistication required. I cannot tell from your developerworks profile if you are either of the two above. I can help you get the documentation if you are...and if you aren't I can introduce you to one of our service team members.

bf
    I'm working as java developer in http://www.elar.ru/english_page.php and my company has IBM ID 6r3pe. Could you help me with documentation about it or team members service for resolving this question.
    tnx
  • bfoyle
    bfoyle
    60 Posts

‏2012-11-12T16:24:17Z  
    I'm working as java developer in http://www.elar.ru/english_page.php and my company has IBM ID 6r3pe. Could you help me with documentation about it or team members service for resolving this question.
    tnx
    I can't find your email in your profile...can you email me and we'll work it out. I can't post the information here.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    197 Posts

‏2012-11-14T12:51:59Z  
    • bfoyle
    • ‏2012-11-12T16:24:17Z
    I can't find your email in your profile...can you email me and we'll work it out. I can't post the information here.
    Thank you, boyle. This question was resolved yesterday. I decided to use REST api for this.
  • bfoyle
    bfoyle
    60 Posts

‏2012-11-14T17:24:44Z  
    Thank you, boyle. This question was resolved yesterday. I decided to use REST api for this.
    great, let us know how it goes.

bf
  • jedlikar
    jedlikar
    1 Post

‏2013-08-14T05:57:29Z  
    • bfoyle
    • ‏2012-11-08T16:10:49Z

bf

Hi!

I have same problem - I need create a special custom crawler. I am working for IBM business partner. During today I should have associated my ID with company's ID. Can you help me with this issue? Can I get this documentation?

Thank you very much,
    best regards,
    Karel