I hope everything is good with you.
I have a question, how can I sort the data into a cube by several column data like in excel, but wihtout use dimension for it. For example, if you see the attachment enclosed, I would like sort my data records using "ACCT_NUM", "AUX_COD" and "AUX_NUM", those are elements of "m_fc_balance" dimension.
Thank you for your guidance...
This topic has been locked.
1 reply Latest Post - 2012-11-07T00:43:34Z by SystemAdmin
Pinned topic Sort data into cube by several data columns (elements)
Answered question This question has been answered.
Unanswered question This question has not been answered yet.
Updated on 2012-11-07T00:43:34Z at 2012-11-07T00:43:34Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin 110000D4XK658 PostsACCEPTED ANSWER
Re: Sort data into cube by several data columns (elements)2012-11-07T00:43:34Z in response to Jose.MongHi Jose,
Easiest way would be to use the filter option in the subset editor.
- Open the Subset editor for the rows dimension and then select Tools > Filter
- Leave filter set to None and set sort order to ascending or descending
- Set your other view elements using the dimension selection boxes (i.e. if you want to sort based on ACCT_NUM then select this for your m_fc_balance dimension)
- Click OK (subset will be reorganised)
- Click OK to close the subset editor
Your view should now reflect the revised sort order.
Hope this helps.