Topic
  • 1 reply
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-11-01T15:14:09Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
4179 Posts

Pinned topic How do I process PeopleSoft retrieveall results in a message map?

‏2012-11-01T13:39:33Z |
I'm trying to use the PeopleSoft outbound adapter with Message Broker 8.0.0.1. So far I have a PeopleSoftRequest node in a message flow, and I can call the 'retrieve' or 'exists' method and process the results through a message map.

What I don't understand is how to process the result of a 'retrieveall' method call. When I create a message map the input options allow me to select DbPersonalData which was generated by introspecting the PeopleSoft component interface, but retrieveall returns a container containing several of these objects. The introspection generated an xsd file DbPersonalDataContainer.xsd which is the correct schema for the xml that is returned, but won't let me select it as input for a message map: I can select it as input for a submap, but then don't know how to get a message map to use the submap.

What do I have to do to make the container xsd usable directly in a message map?
Updated on 2012-11-01T15:14:09Z at 2012-11-01T15:14:09Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    4179 Posts

Re: How do I process PeopleSoft retrieveall results in a message map?

‏2012-11-01T15:14:09Z  
    Ah, I spotted the problem. The container xsd file only defines a type, it doesn't actually define the top level element. So I need to edit the generated xsd or create another one.