Topic
2 replies Latest Post - ‏2012-11-05T23:54:19Z by browe
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
2327 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Does WorkLight Dojo UI, supports OneUI (idx) or dojobootstrap frameworks

‏2012-10-31T16:03:34Z |
Hi everyone,

I am trying to include functionality from IBM OneUI (IDX) and dojobootstrap into a WorkLight Dojo enabled hybrid application.

-Does anyone know of some sources/tutorials that could guide me in building a WL Dojo app using these Dojo UI frameworks?
-Is there any tool under the WL build environment which may help to include third-party dojo frameworks?

Thanks,
Pablo Molina
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    2327 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Does WorkLight Dojo UI, supports OneUI (idx) or dojobootstrap frameworks

‏2012-11-05T19:55:02Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Hi,
    Thanks for the question. Based on my experience with IDX I believe you simply drop the IDX folder into your source tree and then import the required portions of it as needed. Have you tried doing this?
    Thanks,
    -Dave
    • browe
      browe
      11 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Does WorkLight Dojo UI, supports OneUI (idx) or dojobootstrap frameworks

‏2012-11-05T23:54:19Z  in response to SystemAdmin
      Worklight tooling, including the application build, only supports the Dojo that is shipped with Worklight. You may be able to get it to work, but there's no tooling support as the tooling is configured to use the layered Dojo Mobile that ships with Worklight.

• Billy