Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-11-16T04:02:01Z by Sidhumohan
Sidhumohan
Sidhumohan
34 Posts

Pinned topic How to copy a group and all its components of type tree in a single go?

‏2012-10-31T07:31:17Z |
Hi,
I have one huge type tree which consists of elements for batch and transactions. For one of my map i want to avoid this huge type tree which refers to an XSD and that internally refers to some more XSDs. So for one of my map i am trying to take the transaction group alone and trying to create a stand alone type tree so that processing will be faster. But the problem here is i have so many catogories and items inside that and while copiying transaction group, i have to copy the components seperaely. Is there any solution for that? Is there any way to copy a group and all its components in a single go.

Any help appreciated!!!!
Thanks in advance!!!

Regards,
Sidhumohan
Updated on 2012-11-16T04:02:01Z at 2012-11-16T04:02:01Z by Sidhumohan
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    6184 Posts

Re: How to copy a group and all its components of type tree in a single go?

‏2012-11-15T10:10:59Z  
    The Type Tree merge function may help you. It will copy a structure from one tree to another, including all referenced elements. Open both trees, and right click on the element to copy in the source tree. Select Merge, then click on where you want it to be copied to in the output tree, The root element names in both trees must be the same. Good luck.
  • Sidhumohan
    Sidhumohan
    34 Posts

Re: How to copy a group and all its components of type tree in a single go?

‏2012-11-16T04:02:01Z  
    The Type Tree merge function may help you. It will copy a structure from one tree to another, including all referenced elements. Open both trees, and right click on the element to copy in the source tree. Select Merge, then click on where you want it to be copied to in the output tree, The root element names in both trees must be the same. Good luck.
    This Works..Thanks :)