I am logged into the default domain of XI50 device and have the following settings for XML Management Interface as follows:
1. On the GUI navigate to Network -> Management -> XML Management Interface
2. Set The Admin State to enabled
3. Local IP address: 0.0.0.0
4. Port Number : 5550
5. Access Control List: xml-mgmt
6. Enabled Services: SOAP Configuration Management (checked)
AMP Endpoint (checked)
I make the following call:
curl -k -u username:password -d @get-status.xml https://Device IP:5550/service/mgmt/current -v
But get the following message:
- About to connect() to Device IP port 5550 (#0)
- Trying Device IP...
- Connection timed out
- couldn't connect to host
- Closing connection #0
The content of the get-status.xml file is:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
Can you please help me out and let me know if I am missing out anything obvious here?
Thanks a lot.