Topic
IC4NOTICE: developerWorks Community will be offline May 29-30, 2015 while we upgrade to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
2 replies Latest Post - ‏2012-10-30T15:29:12Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
42 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Baseline or other OPM functionality - No relevant documentation found

‏2012-10-29T15:03:52Z |
Hi OPM Team,

I'm trying to understand more around baseline and some other features but either the OPM Info Center has no much about all of it or I have the wrong documentation web site. This is the link I'm using: http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/perfmgmt/v5r1/index.jsp

i.e. I define the baseline and then when moving the time slides or go to real-time monitoring the only values are reflected are current value, baseline avg and low/high baseline avg (these last 3 are always the same) but nothin on normal range low/high thresholds and std deviation. There's no documentation when/how these values are shown!!!

Please help. Am not the kind of person likes to post threads for every single unknown 'thing' but rather go and self-read but it's just that I can't find anything valuable/substantial in this InfoCenter.

Thanks, regards!!
Updated on 2012-10-30T15:29:12Z at 2012-10-30T15:29:12Z by SystemAdmin
  • ellenl
    ellenl
    11 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Baseline or other OPM functionality - No relevant documentation found

‏2012-10-29T18:08:46Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Hi there-

A lot of the OPM "documentation" is embedded into the product, either in the form of hover help or help panel text (Help > Open Help, or "Learn more" links in the interface). Information about setting a baseline is included in the help for the Overview dashboard and from the "Learn more about the time controls" link at the top of the dashboard. I am attaching a screen cap of the baseline help. If this is not what you are looking for, or if you are still having problems, let me know.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    42 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Baseline or other OPM functionality - No relevant documentation found

‏2012-10-30T15:29:12Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Thanks Ellen... yes I'm aware of the help inside OPM but still has many blanks. I will send you an email to your ibm email addr.