2 replies Latest Post - ‏2012-10-30T01:49:36Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
2327 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic issues with jquery current version

‏2012-10-29T10:33:04Z |
Hi,

Before i didnt small task in WL. using jquery mobile 1.1.0.js,jquery-1.7.2 and jquery.mobile-1.1.0-rc.1.css. But it works fine. Now i started to do mockapp and i designed the ui using latest version jquery-1.8.2.min.js,jquery-mobile-1.2.0.css,and jquery-mobile-1.2.0.js. the problem is that im getting custom css in browser without using worklight i.e just im normal created html pages its work fine. While i implementing same in WL i cant get Css property apply to pages while running in device. What is the reason for this. Whether jquery 1.8.2 min is not stabilized ???
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    2327 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: issues with jquery current version

‏2012-10-29T14:50:31Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Comment out everything inside css/app_name.css and make sure you apply your custom css -after- any other css rules (the latest one wins). You should consider attaching your WL Project if you want more help.
    • SystemAdmin
      SystemAdmin
      2327 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: issues with jquery current version

‏2012-10-30T01:49:36Z  in response to SystemAdmin
      Hi cnandreu,

Yeah ur right im using custom.css in my build structure i ordered like this first 1)jquery-1.2.0.css 2)custom.css 3) mobiscroll.css.
      but its work fine in normal html page. if I used same inside Worklight eclipse it clashes. Whether custom.css is prob while page navigation ????