• 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-10-30T01:49:36Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
2327 Posts

Pinned topic issues with jquery current version

‏2012-10-29T10:33:04Z |
Hi,

Before i didnt small task in WL. using jquery mobile 1.1.0.js,jquery-1.7.2 and jquery.mobile-1.1.0-rc.1.css. But it works fine. Now i started to do mockapp and i designed the ui using latest version jquery-1.8.2.min.js,jquery-mobile-1.2.0.css,and jquery-mobile-1.2.0.js. the problem is that im getting custom css in browser without using worklight i.e just im normal created html pages its work fine. While i implementing same in WL i cant get Css property apply to pages while running in device. What is the reason for this. Whether jquery 1.8.2 min is not stabilized ???
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    2327 Posts

Re: issues with jquery current version

‏2012-10-29T14:50:31Z  
    Comment out everything inside css/app_name.css and make sure you apply your custom css -after- any other css rules (the latest one wins). You should consider attaching your WL Project if you want more help.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    2327 Posts

Re: issues with jquery current version

‏2012-10-30T01:49:36Z  
    Comment out everything inside css/app_name.css and make sure you apply your custom css -after- any other css rules (the latest one wins). You should consider attaching your WL Project if you want more help.
    Hi cnandreu,

Yeah ur right im using custom.css in my build structure i ordered like this first 1)jquery-1.2.0.css 2)custom.css 3) mobiscroll.css.
    but its work fine in normal html page. if I used same inside Worklight eclipse it clashes. Whether custom.css is prob while page navigation ????