1 reply Latest Post - ‏2012-10-30T07:31:25Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
658 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic TM1 cube view data loading into Oracle table

‏2012-10-27T09:24:47Z |
Hi,
I have tried loading cube view data to oracle table,for this I have created a table with dimension in the cube with additional column for values.I have written ODBC functions and successfully loaded.
I am trying with another scenerio, I have taken EMP table in oracle and loaded into TM1, but when mapping EMP table to TM1, i have created only two dimensions one is EMPNO and another is EMP_Measures, in which another EMPNO column in table maps as data under EMP_Measures, data loaded with TI error, but TI process was not successful.
But now when I want load cube view data back to table, i am getting an error in TI like executing sql statement.
My understanding is now here in TM1 i have only two dimension but in Table it has seven columns how to map TM1 data to Oracle in this scenerio.
Please help me.

Thank you
Updated on 2012-10-30T07:31:25Z at 2012-10-30T07:31:25Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    658 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: TM1 cube view data loading into Oracle table

‏2012-10-30T07:31:25Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    If you have 2 columns in source but multiple columns in target, think about how will you fill up the remaining columns. Forget TM1, think a general scenario. Either you'd need combinations of the remaining columns or you can update the same value to all combinations using an Update statement in sql.