7 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-02-14T03:58:08Z by Elli
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
7615 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic IBM Interation Designer 7.5.1 and RTC 3.0.1.3 build error

‏2012-10-25T11:54:05Z |
Hi,
I hope someone could help me with issues I'm faceing building mediation modules with IBM Integration Designer 7.5.1.
Project uses Jazz Source Control for code version control. I'm using RTC Client 3.0.1.3 to work with Source Control repositories.
Error is thrown after I load source form Jazz repositories and try to build it in Integration Designer:

Errors occurred during the build. Errors running builder 
'Integration Module Builder (Before Java Build)' on project 
'oidh_eacm_to_ait_static_flow'. java.lang.NullPointerException: com.ibm.wbit.sib.mfc.validation.utils.MFCValidationUtils.loadModel(MFCValidationUtils.java:211) java.lang.NullPointerException java.lang.NullPointerException: com.ibm.wbit.sib.mfc.validation.utils.MFCValidationUtils.loadModel(MFCValidationUtils.java:211) java.lang.NullPointerException Errors running builder 
'Integration Module Builder (Before Java Build)' on project 
'oidh_eacm_to_ait_flow'. java.lang.NullPointerException: com.ibm.wbit.sib.mfc.validation.utils.MFCValidationUtils.loadModel(MFCValidationUtils.java:211) java.lang.NullPointerException java.lang.NullPointerException: com.ibm.wbit.sib.mfc.validation.utils.MFCValidationUtils.loadModel(MFCValidationUtils.java:211) java.lang.NullPointerException

Notes:
1. Error is thrown only for mediation modules;
2. If I import same projects to other workspace error is not thrown;
3. If I disconnect source from source control (via team->disconnect) error is not thrown;
4. Workspace is build without errors if hidden folder .jazz5 not exists in workspace folder (notes 2 and 3);

I'm attaching complete log file for more details.

Attachments

Updated on 2013-02-14T03:58:08Z at 2013-02-14T03:58:08Z by Elli
  • sgarg
    sgarg
    8 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: IBM Interation Designer 7.5.1 and RTC 3.0.1.3 build error

‏2012-11-19T15:11:36Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Hi Donald,

Did you you find any solution for this issue. We recently upgrade our IID from 7.5.1 to 7.5.1.1. We are also getting this error with the upgraded version.

Our RTC version is also 3.0.1.3

Thanks,
    Sanjay
    • SystemAdmin
      SystemAdmin
      7615 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-12-03T09:35:59Z  in response to sgarg
      Hi Sanjay,
      unfortunatelly - no, I could not find proper solution yet.
      For the moment I'm using serviceDeploy utility to build mediation modules.
      Other workaround would be to use ant tasks for workbench:
      • projectImport;
      • projectBuild;
      • workspaceBuild;

Find more info:
      http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/radhelp/v8/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.ant.tasks.doc/topics/ph-antoverview.html
      • SystemAdmin
        SystemAdmin
        7615 Posts
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-01-24T16:33:17Z  in response to SystemAdmin
        This is the problem within IID. We have opened PMR 2 months ago, and today we got interim fix which finally solved our issue (in mean time, we got some interim fix, but they were not correct).
  • sgarg
    sgarg
    8 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-01-24T17:29:23Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Can you please provide the ifix details. Is it acvailable on IBM support site.

Thanks,
    Sanjay
    • SystemAdmin
      SystemAdmin
      7615 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-01-25T09:59:36Z  in response to sgarg
      Unfortunately, we got this iFix directly from IBM as the answer to PMR so I don't have URL. This is still test fix, but we had no time to wait anymore.

I'm sure it will be soon available for download (this is the ID of the iFix: WS-BPMID-IFJR45116).
      Best regards,
      Dragoslav
  • sgarg
    sgarg
    8 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-01-25T15:22:15Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Would it be possible for you to email the fix to me at

sgarg at opers dot org

Thanks,
    Sanjay
    • Elli
      Elli
      1 Post
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-02-14T03:58:08Z  in response to sgarg
      To resolve this issue, apply ifix JR45116. It is available on IBM Fix Central:
      http://www.ibm.com/support/fixcentral/swg/quickorder?parent=ibm~WebSphere&product=ibm/WebSphere/IBM+Integration+Designer&release=7.5.1.1&platform=All&function=fixId&fixids=7.5.1.1-WS-BPMID-IFJR45116&includeRequisites=1&includeSupersedes=0&downloadMethod=http&source=fc