• 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-10-25T10:24:42Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
14225 Posts

Pinned topic Debug problem with java class

‏2012-10-24T14:22:05Z |
I all

i'm tryng to debug a java application, but when i do double click on my java source's line it came marked with the a "blue ball" with a back slash inside (\), instead of the classic "blue ball" (see attached image); i have also verified my portal server via admin console and the option "startup" in the "debugging service" is selected. Where i'm wrong ??

When i run my application, it don't stop at the break point !!!

Thanks in advance
Updated on 2012-10-25T10:24:42Z at 2012-10-25T10:24:42Z by SystemAdmin
  • TroyBishop
    TroyBishop
    104 Posts

Re: Debug problem with java class

‏2012-10-24T17:07:03Z  
    Hello,

The slash through the breakpoint is an indication that the breakpoint will be skipped, likely as a result of selecting the option 'Skip all breakpoints'. You can find the state of this option by looking at the toolbar on the 'Breakpoints' view. There is an icon with the blue dot with the slash through it for this action - if it is selected then all breakpoints will be skipped.

For more information, see this help page:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/radhelp/v8r5/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.jdt.doc.user%2Freference%2Fviews%2Fbreakpoints%2Fref-skipall_viewaction.htm

-Troy
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    14225 Posts

Re: Debug problem with java class

‏2012-10-25T10:24:42Z  
    Hello,

The slash through the breakpoint is an indication that the breakpoint will be skipped, likely as a result of selecting the option 'Skip all breakpoints'. You can find the state of this option by looking at the toolbar on the 'Breakpoints' view. There is an icon with the blue dot with the slash through it for this action - if it is selected then all breakpoints will be skipped.

For more information, see this help page:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/radhelp/v8r5/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.jdt.doc.user%2Freference%2Fviews%2Fbreakpoints%2Fref-skipall_viewaction.htm

-Troy
    Hi Troy

Many thanks

By