Hope you can help me with my problem this time too.
I tried to generate a Web Service from Stored Procedure with two OUT parameters following with seven IN parameters (all were char datatypes).
Operation M123TEST: parameter count in statement string (9) does not match parameter count of statement metadata (27)
Can you help? If you have found any workarounds for this I would really appreciate if you share it. We really need to build a WebService on top of this SP and I thought this would be the easiest way. It seems that I just found another bug with Data Studio WebService part again...
Enthusiastically waiting for new version of Data Studio :), Best Regards:
Pinned topic WebService generation problem when Stored Procedures have OUT parameters
Answered question This question has been answered.
Unanswered question This question has not been answered yet.
Updated on 2012-10-23T11:08:17Z at 2012-10-23T11:08:17Z by Kirsi
Kirsi 2700044U8E7 Posts
Re: WebService generation problem when Stored Procedures have OUT parameters2012-10-23T11:08:17ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.Sorry about the inconvenience!
It is not about the OUT parameters, it is the number of parameters.
I will create another thread of this.