I'm trying to split server.xml of liberty profile into some part of xml files in the directory where my settings are stored. Following is the picture on windows machine:
- C:\bin\wlp is the Liberty profile installed directory
- Test1 server is created
- C:\bin\wlp\usr\servers\Test1\server.xml is the master server.xml file
- C:\myconfig is the directory I want to collect settings into
the master server.xml simply contains following include element.
<include location="C:\myconfig\myServer.xml" />
myServer.xml contains following <include> elements for detailed configuration, which includes other files placed in C:\myconfig.
<include location="security.xml" />
security.xml includes elements for concrete configurations.
Although infocenter says included files can nest other included files, Test1 server cannot be launched under these configurations.
message.log says "Unable to resolve include security.xml", so I've tried all possibilities like
- Absolute path: <include location="C:\myconfig\security.xml" /> (Also tried / instead of backslash)
- URL format: <include location="file:///C:/myconfig/security.xml" />
Does anyone know how should I write include tag for nested includes? Thanks in advance.