4 replies Latest Post - ‏2012-11-16T12:41:37Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
1084 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Module Explorer Background Color

‏2012-10-18T12:05:39Z |
Hi All

This is a question about the Module Explorer, not the Database Explorer. In my installation, when an object is selected in the left pane of the Module Explorer, it has a dark blue background and is easy to see. However, when you click into the right pane of the Module Explorer, the object in the left pane turns to a light gray color background that is difficult to see, hampering the ability to discern which object is selected in the left pane.

I've messed with Display Settings from the Database Options under Tools, but haven't been able to figure out which setting it is, or if it's even able to be modified.

Would appreciate any advice on how to make it easier to see.

Thanks
Rich
Updated on 2012-11-16T12:41:37Z at 2012-11-16T12:41:37Z by SystemAdmin
  • sammyc
    sammyc
    96 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Module Explorer Background Color

‏2012-10-18T12:50:06Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    This background color of the text in the left pane cannot be adjusted. However, the object, project/folder, that is selected in the left pane is shown in the very top bar of the toolbar area - upper left corner will display the object selected in the explorer pane on the left hand side.
    • SystemAdmin
      SystemAdmin
      1084 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-10-18T18:21:37Z  in response to sammyc
      seems like you're talking about the Database explorer window with your response. Just to confirm, I'm talking about the Module Explorer left and right panes. I agree tho, I haven't found a way to change the color in either the Database or Module Explorer panes. You can change the color for the current object selected, but it seems not for the left pane of the Database and Module Explorers.
      • SystemAdmin
        SystemAdmin
        1084 Posts
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-11-14T16:28:20Z  in response to SystemAdmin
        Not found a way to change the colour of the Module explorer pane, but if you select an object in the right-hand pane and then use <Shift)-<Tab> it switches focus to the explorer pane and highlights the selected object.
        • SystemAdmin
          SystemAdmin
          1084 Posts
          ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-11-16T12:41:37Z  in response to SystemAdmin
          that essentially does what I was looking for with an easier way to see the object selected in the left pane. Thanks.