Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-10-17T21:46:01Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
1250 Posts

Pinned topic An internal error occurred. OrchestrationEngineProxyExecutionException

‏2012-10-16T12:24:58Z |
Hi,

I am facing this issue in Win XP. with version 6.0.1.9.

Not copying any activity . It is just an HTTP request and response actity with a member variable activity in between. Please see

Error Message:
com.approuter.studio.activity.model.engine.OrchestrationEngineProxyExecutionException: An error occurred while starting an orchestration process.
Level:
SEVERE
Stack Trace: An error occurred while starting an orchestration process.
com.approuter.studio.verify.engine.DefaultOrchestrationEngineProxy.start(DefaultOrchestrationEngineProxy.java:184)
com.approuter.studio.verify.engine.action.StartOrchestrationAction$StartOrchestrationRunnableTask.run(StartOrchestrationAction.java:248)
com.approuter.studio.gui.DefaultRunnableTaskBusyView$1.construct(DefaultRunnableTaskBusyView.java:71)
com.approuter.framework.util.SwingWorker$2.run(SwingWorker.java:171)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:736)
URI has an authority component
java.io.File.<init>(File.java:368)
com.approuter.common.util.FileUtil.urlToFile(FileUtil.java:40)
com.approuter.deploy.DeploymentManager.writeConfigurationToDisk(DeploymentManager.java:375)
com.approuter.deploy.DeploymentManager.uploadProject(DeploymentManager.java:105)
com.approuter.deploy.DeploymentManager.uploadProject(DeploymentManager.java:87)
com.approuter.maestro.management.Loader.publishFile(Loader.java:343)
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:48)
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:600)
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(StandardMBeanIntrospector.java:93)
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(StandardMBeanIntrospector.java:27)
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanIntrospector.invokeM(MBeanIntrospector.java:208)
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.PerInterface.invoke(PerInterface.java:120)
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanSupport.invoke(MBeanSupport.java:262)
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:836)
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(JmxMBeanServer.java:761)
javax.management.MBeanServerInvocationHandler.invoke(MBeanServerInvocationHandler.java:300)
$Proxy60.publishFile(Unknown Source)
com.approuter.studio.verify.engine.DefaultOrchestrationEngineProxy.start(DefaultOrchestrationEngineProxy.java:158)
com.approuter.studio.verify.engine.action.StartOrchestrationAction$StartOrchestrationRunnableTask.run(StartOrchestrationAction.java:248)
com.approuter.studio.gui.DefaultRunnableTaskBusyView$1.construct(DefaultRunnableTaskBusyView.java:71)
com.approuter.framework.util.SwingWorker$2.run(SwingWorker.java:171)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:736)
Updated on 2012-10-17T21:46:01Z at 2012-10-17T21:46:01Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    1250 Posts

Re: An internal error occurred. OrchestrationEngineProxyExecutionException

‏2012-10-17T21:42:30Z  
    I have also had this error and can provide you with a little more info, although I don't have a good solution:

• This happens for me with the absolute simplest orchestration I could create - a START, a STOP, and one Schedule activity in between. That's it.
    • I am running on a Win 7 box, and I went ahead and installed the Windows XP Virtual Mode, and installed Cast Iron studio on that image...and it worked, albeit slowly. Too slowly to be a real solution.
    • I am logged into the box as a Domain User that is a Local Admin on the box. I have tried running Studio with and without selecting "Run As Administrator".
    • *** If I log onto the box as a **Local** User that is a Local Admin on the box...it works - I do not get the error. Of course, that means that I have to have a special Cast Iron studio local user set up on the box, and whenever I want to do Cast Iron things, I have to switch to that user, which is a suboptimal approach.

I've played around with some of the Security settings on the Local Security Policy window, but still no joy.

Thanks.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    1250 Posts

Re: An internal error occurred. OrchestrationEngineProxyExecutionException

‏2012-10-17T21:46:01Z  
    I have also had this error and can provide you with a little more info, although I don't have a good solution:

• This happens for me with the absolute simplest orchestration I could create - a START, a STOP, and one Schedule activity in between. That's it.
    • I am running on a Win 7 box, and I went ahead and installed the Windows XP Virtual Mode, and installed Cast Iron studio on that image...and it worked, albeit slowly. Too slowly to be a real solution.
    • I am logged into the box as a Domain User that is a Local Admin on the box. I have tried running Studio with and without selecting "Run As Administrator".
    • *** If I log onto the box as a **Local** User that is a Local Admin on the box...it works - I do not get the error. Of course, that means that I have to have a special Cast Iron studio local user set up on the box, and whenever I want to do Cast Iron things, I have to switch to that user, which is a suboptimal approach.

I've played around with some of the Security settings on the Local Security Policy window, but still no joy.

Thanks.
    Just to be clear: on bullets 3 and 4, I am logging into my "real" Win 7, native OS, NOT the XP Virtual Mode image. On the XP Virtual Mode image, it works as my normal domain user (but it's slow).