Topic
No replies
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
102 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Values to *OWNER on Stored Procedure Create

‏2012-10-15T14:35:42Z |
Castle Season 5 Episode 4 i've unexpected error from the IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries with error message "Internal Error" and error code of 32310 and 32308.
Unfortunately I'm not able to reproduce those errors and seeking for help/explanation, has anyone ever met such issues ?

Message details: Mike And Molly Season 3 Episode 4 An unexpected error occurred.
Message code: 32310
Error Message : Internal Error.
Error Source : IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries Mike And Molly Season 3 Episode 4

Error StackTrace : at IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries.iDB2Exception.throwDcException(MpDcErrorInfo mpEI, MPConnection conn) at IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries.iDB2Command.reportDCError(Int32 rc) at IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries.iDB2Command.executeImmed() at IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries 2 Broke Girls Season 2 Episode 4 .iDB2Command.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior) at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader() at xxx.Database.DbGlobalInfo.ExecuteQuery(String sql, ProcessDataRecordFeeder processor, IList list)
Error Data count : 0 2 Broke Girls Season 2 Episode 4

Message details: An unexpected error occurred.
Message code: 32308
Error Message : Internal Error.
Error Source : Alphas Season 2 Episode 12 IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries
Error StackTrace : at IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries.iDB2Exception.throwDcException(MpDcErrorInfo mpEI, MPConnection conn) at IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries.iDB2Command.openCursor() at IBM.Data.DB2.iSeries.iDB2Command.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior) at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader() at xxx.Database.DbGlobalInfo.ExecuteQuery(String sql, ProcessDataRecordFeeder processor, IList list)
Error Data count : 0
Alphas Season 2 Episode 12
When I use SQL Server 2008 Import and Export Wizard to import data from DB2/400 V7R1 to
SQL Server 2008, after select source tables and views, click 'Next' button.
Find the following error:

Column information for the source and the destination data cound be retrieved,
or the data types of source colums were not mapped correctly to those available
on the destination provider.

"B101E31E"."C50B74IM" How I Met Your Mother Season 8 Episode 4 ."SPSSACTION_ACTION"->DBO.SPSSACTION_ACTION:

-Column "RESOURCEID": Source data type "NATIONAL CHARACTER VARYING" was not found
in the data type mapping file.

It seems that all DB4/400's The Amazing Race Season 21 Episode 4 data type can't be recognized by SQL Server Import
and Export Wizard.
If I click 'Edit mappings...' button and modify the mapping manually, maybe it can
work. But there are many tables in our database. It's not possible to modify every table's
every column data type manually.

Here is the issue that I am having. I have created a linked server to our AS400 system using the iSeries ODBC driver. I get inconsistent results depending on how I format the select statement. Below are several different statements and the resulting number of records:

select count(*) from openquery(COLPRDDTA,'select * FROM F58oceanbm') - Returns 67495
select * from openquery(COLPRDDTA,'select * FROM F58oceanbm') - Returns 67495
select * from COLPRDDTA.COL400.COLPRDDTA.F58OCEANBM - Returns 67495
select count(*) from COLPRDDTA.COL400.COLPRDDTA.F58OCEANBM - Returns 67553
When I have our AS400 guy do a count from the AS400 he comes back with 67553. The problem is I am trying to insert into a SQL table from the AS400 and am end up missing records.

I have been searching all day today looking for some insight this problem. I found a couple places where someone was having very similar issues but with oracle not AS400. They said that it had to do with the ODBC driver, so I installed the latest iSeries patches to see if this made a difference but it did not.