IC5Notice: We have upgraded developerWorks Community to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
Topic
  • 7 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2015-05-18T08:59:17Z by Ccurawwaa
imacsoft8
imacsoft8
1 Post

Pinned topic Transfer iPhone Voice Memos to PC

‏2012-10-10T08:50:03Z |
How to Transfer iPhone Voice Memos to PC?
What can you do with voice memos? You can capture a thought, a memo, a meeting or any audio recording with it. But how transfer iPhone voice memos to PC for backup or entertainment? This could be a big problem for iPhone users because of the limits of iTunes. But now all the troubles could be settled down with iPhone to PC Transfer program, it helps you quickly transfer iPhone voice memos to PC and backup them on PC or iTunes library for future use. The article below will show you a guide to transfer Voice Memos to PC for backup:

Tutorial: How to Transfer iPhone Voice Memos to PC with iPhone to PC Transfer

Step1: Run the iMacsoft program – iPhone to PC Transfer and then connect your iPhone to PC.
Tips: Once you connect your iPhone to your PC, you will see all the info about your iPhone on the main interface of this program. And all iPhone folders will be shown in the left list.

Step2-1: Select and check Voice Memos icon on iPhone list that you want to transfer from your iPhone to PC.
Step2-2: After selecting your voice memos, set out to transfer voice memos from iPhone to PC by clicking “Export checked files to local” button in the top toolbar.
Note: If you backup iPhone Voice Memos to iTunes, you will see the button of “Export checked files to iTunes” is activated. Check the Voice Memos files and press the button, all Voice Memos files will be transferred into iTunes library, you can check the files on iTunes “Music” library.

Step3: Now a dialog box pops up and chooses a target folder to save the copied iPhone Voice Memos on PC local. Press “OK” button to start iPhone Voice Memos to PC transferring. Just a cup of coffee, the exporting process is OK, and then you can view your copied Voice Memos on your PC without any loss.

OK, it's done. Now you can instantly locate the Voice Memos files on your PC. Or transfer these Memos into iTunes library or backup them on PC for sharing with your friends. Even sync iPhone Voice Memos to iPad, iPhone or iPad easily.
Updated on 2013-03-25T12:49:15Z at 2013-03-25T12:49:15Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    1138 Posts

Re: Transfer iPhone Voice Memos to PC

‏2013-01-23T09:02:16Z  
    Try this. It worked for me. I have had to do it more than once over the last few months because the problem recurs, even with the latest iPhone update installed. I found the solution on the web, but I it was not easy, and now I cannot relocate it.
    1. Unplug iPhone from Mac after failed Sync.
    2. In iTunes, select File –> Library –> Organize Library –> Consolidate files
    3. Plug in iPhone & Sync
    The voice memos should be there.
    Resource from: http://www.iphone-mac.com/how-to-transfer-or-backup-iphone-contents-to-pc.html
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    1138 Posts

‏2013-03-25T12:49:15Z  
    All the above mentioned tips and solutions are really very great. Apart from this, you can also go for iPhone File Transfer tool to transfer iPhone Voice Memos to PC. For more information, click on the below mentioned links....
    iPhone File Transfer
  • DaveWest
    DaveWest
    1 Post

‏2014-08-07T06:19:08Z  

For Mac users, do you know how to transfer voice memos from iPhone to mac?

• HelgaPhelan
    HelgaPhelan
    1 Post

‏2014-12-23T09:38:19Z  

I think use iTunes to copy voice memos from iPhone to Mac/computer can be better.

Updated on 2014-12-23T09:38:52Z at 2014-12-23T09:38:52Z by HelgaPhelan
  • Dimier1
    Dimier1
    1 Post

‏2015-02-03T10:48:54Z  
    Try this. It worked for me. I have had to do it more than once over the last few months because the problem recurs, even with the latest iPhone update installed. I found the solution on the web, but I it was not easy, and now I cannot relocate it.
    1. Unplug iPhone from Mac after failed Sync.
    2. In iTunes, select File –> Library –> Organize Library –> Consolidate files
    3. Plug in iPhone & Sync
    The voice memos should be there.
    Resource from: http://www.iphone-mac.com/how-to-transfer-or-backup-iphone-contents-to-pc.html
    Suffered from losing important contacts, photos and other files from your iPhone by improper operations? iPhone Data Recovery will help you get out of the jams instantly.

Simply connect your iPhone to PC, the program will find the deleted, erased and lost contacts, messages, safari bookmarks and more from your iPhone automatically. If you have backed up your iPhone with iTunes before data loss, it will help you recover deleted voice memos from iPhone iTunes backup files as well.

• awildaloyd
    awildaloyd
    1 Post

‏2015-04-07T02:52:40Z  

tI think you may not transfer or download iPhone voice memos to PC without a third party tool.

We know that iTunes is a one-way tool which can not help to transfer voice memos from iPhone to PC. why not try iPhone Transfer? it can help you transfer flies and backup them to your PC.

Updated on 2015-04-07T02:54:21Z at 2015-04-07T02:54:21Z by awildaloyd
  • Ccurawwaa
    Ccurawwaa
    1 Post

‏2015-05-18T08:59:17Z  

Transfer data between iphone and computer has been easier and easier.You can use third party tool from Coolmuster iphone iapd ipod to pc transfer .Save and backup iphone data ,such as sms,contacts,photos,vidoes...

How to restore lost voice memos from iphone devices