Topic
IC4NOTICE: developerWorks Community will be offline May 29-30, 2015 while we upgrade to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
2 replies Latest Post - ‏2012-10-12T14:02:40Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
30895 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Authentication error using ConfigEngine task webdav-deploy-zip-file

‏2012-10-07T15:37:39Z |
I am on a CentOS linux platform.

Executing the command:
./ConfigEngine.sh webdav-deploy-zip-file -DTargetURI=dav:themelist/mytheme/ -DzipFilePath=/tmp/mytheme.zip -DUpdateMode=merge

The result of the command is:
ADMN0022E: Access is denied for the resolve operation on ConfigService MBean because of insufficient or empty credentials.

So I edited the properties/wkplc.properties file and added passwords, but got the same result.

Next I tried specifying users and passwords on the command line:
./ConfigEngine.sh webdav-deploy-zip-file -DTargetURI=dav:themelist/mytheme/ -DzipFilePath=/tmp/mytheme.zip -DUpdateMode=merge -DWasUserid={deleted} -DWasPassword={deleted} -DPortalAdminId={deleted} -DPortalAdminPwd={deleted}

Same result.

I reviewed the TargetURI technote about trailing slashes at:
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg1PM26709

This is also not my issue.

I reviewed the configurations for filestore permissions at:
http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/portalwiki.nsf/xpDocViewer.xsp?lookupName=IBM+WebSphere+Portal+8+Product+Documentation#action=openDocument&res_title=Configuring_the_WebDAV_file_store_wp8&content=pdcontent

These instructions are for other users on the WPS platform. I am connecting as the portal administrator.

I think I am suffering from one of these issues:
1) The TargetURI is incorrect
2) The username and password are incorrect (which is impossible at this point, because I have checked so many times)
3) I am missing another configuration on the platform not specified in the documentation
4) The webdav-deploy-zip-file task does not work

Anybody out there with any good ideas or working syntax examples?
Updated on 2012-10-12T14:02:40Z at 2012-10-12T14:02:40Z by SystemAdmin
  • JMW98
    JMW98
    1091 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Authentication error using ConfigEngine task webdav-deploy-zip-file

‏2012-10-09T18:46:26Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    This technote addresses the most common causes of ADMN0022E:

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21577984

Can you log in to the WAS ISC with this username/password combination? If not, then troubleshoot the WAS security configuration. If so, then check the SOAP-related properties. Are the server & SOAP port correct (Portal's if standalone; DMGR's if clustered)?
    • SystemAdmin
      SystemAdmin
      30895 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Authentication error using ConfigEngine task webdav-deploy-zip-file

‏2012-10-12T14:02:40Z  in response to JMW98
      Thanks Jason, your link pointed me in the correct direction.

There were actually 2 problems that needed to be solved:
      1) During the portal install the value of WasRemoteHostName in the wkplc.properties file was set to "alpha.portal.com" (because a portal installation will not bind to localhost). I needed to change this value to "localhost" to execute this script.
      2) The parameters are case sensitive. The value -DzipFilePath must actually be -DZipFilePath or you get the error "EJPXD0001I com.ibm.wps.services.webdav.MissingZipFilePathParameterException"