Topic
  • 1 reply
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-10-06T22:44:29Z by Q37S_Christopher_Jones
Q37S_Christopher_Jones
2 Posts

Pinned topic Rhapsody Modeler 7.5: cannot move objects on diagrams

‏2012-10-06T21:37:52Z |
I'm using Rhapsody Modeler 7.5 (the free edition). I've created a class diagram and several use case diagrams, and all of a sudden I am unable to move any of the objects on any of the diagrams. I can create new items (e.g. new classes or new use cases) and place them where I want them, but once created, I cannot move them. I can select an item but when I click and drag, it simply de-selects the item but it does not move.

There must be some application setting I have inadvertently selected that "freezes" the diagrams. Can anyone help?
Updated on 2012-10-06T22:44:29Z at 2012-10-06T22:44:29Z by Q37S_Christopher_Jones
  • Q37S_Christopher_Jones
    2 Posts

Re: Rhapsody Modeler 7.5: cannot move objects on diagrams

‏2012-10-06T22:44:29Z  
    I've worked around this for now by un-installing and re-installing Modeler 7.5. I'd still like to know what I did to "freeze" the diagrams so it won't happen again, but I am OK for now.

FWIW, before working around this I did discover that (1) opening a different project in Modeler 7.5 showed the same problem but (2) logging on to a different user account but opening the same project did NOT show the problem. This leads me to conclude that the setting involved is a per-user setting, not an application-wide setting or a per-project setting. I still don't know what it was, however.