Topic
  • 1 reply
  • Latest Post - ‏2015-03-19T15:00:01Z by tpedicone
EdDoyle
EdDoyle
1 Post

Pinned topic Assigning Org to Space allocates space as occupied even when headcount is 0

‏2012-10-05T14:53:18Z |
I've noticed that assigning an org to a space immeadeatly marks the space as occupied even if a person isn't assigned.
Is this something Tririga does by default? Is there a setting I can look at to be able to assign,allocate space to an org without haveing it show as occupied while the headcount is 0?
  • tpedicone
    tpedicone
    3 Posts

Re: Assigning Org to Space allocates space as occupied even when headcount is 0

‏2015-03-19T15:00:01Z  

This is a rather old post I just came across and just would like to respond with some information for you or others.  The logic for setting the Occupancy Status on a Space is in a workflow located in the Location module named:  triSpace - Synchronous - Set Occupancy Status.  From there its easy to see what the TRIRIGA shipping apps do by default looking at the Switch conditions.  The headcount is taken into consideration and so is the Seats allocated before setting the Status to occupied.  Take a look at the logic in this workflow and if desired this could be customized to work differently.