2 replies Latest Post - ‏2012-10-05T15:17:11Z by Sabarig
Sabarig
Sabarig
9 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Client mobile model - how to get userid after default login

‏2012-10-05T00:12:14Z |
Hi,

we are creating a mobile project where we use the default login.jsp to validate user.
How to get the userid after login page? I already configured the login so that it land on our first page.

But I can not assing the ${Java/WebAppAccess.getUserInfo().getUserID()} to the client variable so that I can use that to fetch results from dataservice.

Is there a way I can get this userid so that before landing my first page, I would like to fetch result from database using this userid?

Thanks in advance.
Updated on 2012-10-05T15:17:11Z at 2012-10-05T15:17:11Z by Sabarig
  • mburati
    mburati
    2551 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Client mobile model - how to get userid after default login

‏2012-10-05T01:05:33Z  in response to Sabarig
    Take a look at your Client Application's WebApp view to see what the "main" method automatically generated by the Client Application builder does. It likely is just rendering the first page on the server, which will aggregate the client pages.

Next look in the Advanced section of the Client Application builder and uncheck the "Generate Main" checkbox, and apply the change.

Now you should be able to generate your own Action List or Method (the regular server side version, not Client side Action/Method) that first assigns that value to a variable and then dispatches to the same page that the auto-generated main action had called.

I hope that info helps,
    ..Mike Burati
    http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/pfwiki.nsf/
    The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of IBM.
    • Sabarig
      Sabarig
      9 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Client mobile model - how to get userid after default login

‏2012-10-05T15:17:11Z  in response to mburati
      Hi Mike Burati,

Thanks and it works great. Thank you so much.

SabariG