- An event with no connector (i'm triggering it from widget event tester)
- An event object with a single field (a string)
- A business object with a single field (a string)
- An action with email connector enabled
- An action object that is the _Email template
I have an Apache James Server running on localhost. I have verified that it is able to send/receive emails (at least in its own domain).
The connector server connection test says it's all ok. All the action object's fields are initialized to a constant value to keep it simple. CC and CCN are not initialized.
That's all. When i try to have my email delivered i get this on my connectors console:
BEER0618E: Mail reply: (firstname.lastname@example.org) 501 5.1.7 Syntax error in MAIL command BEER0554E: The result event could not be sent
Attached you have a screenshot.
What could be the cause of this? Which application is used by the connector to send the email?
PS: it doesn't matter if i set reply field, nor to what i set it. The error is always the same.