We want suggestion from u people about implementation of following scenario:
1. There are two swim lanes A,B
2. Swim Lane A is associated to participant group A with three users A1,A2,A3.
3. Swim Lane B is associated to participant group B with 15 users B1,B2...B15, Here B5 is manager of B1 to B4 , B10 is manager of B6 to B9 and B15 is manager of B11 to B14.
4. There is an activity in Swim lane A which will allocated to either of A1,A2,A3. Here user will select One option out of three managers B5,B10,B15. Suppose user A1 select B10.
5. Now in Swim Lane B, the activities should routed to Users under manager B10 i.e B6 to B9.
6. Now which ever Swim Lane has Group B as participant group, then the users of that participant group should be B6 to B9 only
The whole BPD is run in a multi instance environment
Please share your thoughts on implementation and participant group design for this scenario.
SystemAdmin 110000D4XK7615 Posts
Re: Complex Dynamic participant Group2012-10-04T04:54:52ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.
- kolban 1000000446
We want inputs from you regarding user mapping between managers and employees. Right now we are running short of ideas in this regard!
kolban 10000004463319 Posts
Re: Complex Dynamic participant Group2012-10-04T16:05:03ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.
- SystemAdmin 110000D4XK