3 replies Latest Post - ‏2012-10-04T10:52:47Z by HermannSW
DavidBlanco
DavidBlanco
31 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic debug probe to remote log

‏2012-10-02T11:15:57Z |
Hi

Anyone know if there is any way to keep a out log of debug probe automatically, without pushing the "Export Capture" button? like a log target of type soap?
I need to see te content of transaccion.

Thanks.
Updated on 2012-10-04T10:52:47Z at 2012-10-04T10:52:47Z by HermannSW
  • HermannSW
    HermannSW
    4129 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: debug probe to remote log

‏2012-10-03T00:36:37Z  in response to DavidBlanco
    Hi

first, Probe should not be used in production, so I assume you are talking about dev environments.

> Anyone know if there is any way to keep a out log of debug probe automatically, without pushing the "Export Capture" button? like a log target of type soap?
    >
    There is none.
    But what is wrong with Probe export?
    If you open the Probe export .zip file you will find the Probe capture as an embedded .zip file.
    Opening that gives you subdirectories for each transaction ID, and below that you can find the gzipped context contents
    (the input context is in 0.xml.gz, serialized and wrapped in <transaction-id> element).

Hermann<myXsltBlog/> <myXsltTweets/>
  • DavidBlanco
    DavidBlanco
    31 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-10-03T07:03:08Z  in response to DavidBlanco
    Thank you very much

I have no problem with the debug probe
    but I have many business service transactions and I can not capture some failure transaction in real time.
    I can see any transaccion with error http 500 against backside server, but i can´t capture it with the debug probe, because
    the log in real time is too fast for make an export
    • HermannSW
      HermannSW
      4129 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-10-04T10:52:47Z  in response to DavidBlanco
      > I have no problem with the debug probe
      > but I have many business service transactions and I can not capture some failure transaction in real time.
      >
      If you have enabled Probe then each transaction will be captured (up to 3 concurrent requests by default, you can configure for unbounded).

> I can see any transaccion with error http 500 against backside server, but i can´t capture it with the debug probe, because
      > the log in real time is too fast for make an export
      >
      You do not need to export Probe on every transaction, just enable Probe, Flush, send traffic and finally download Probe export.
      Now you can correlate the entries in Probe with the messages in your log by transaction-id and identify the 500 ones in Probe export.

Hermann<myXsltBlog/> <myXsltTweets/>