• 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-10-04T10:02:15Z by tivoli-i lov it
ITUser
ITUser
35 Posts

Pinned topic 'ApplySLA' action

‏2012-09-26T09:57:54Z |
Dear All,

Maximo 7.1(Service Provider), DB2 9.5.1, Web Sphere 6.1, MS Windows Server 2003 Sp2

Can anyone help me, how to use/configure 'APPLYSLA' action in work flow on Incident(SP) application and work order application ?

Kindly help me, I will be thankful for kind cooperation.

Regards
Shah
Updated on 2012-10-04T10:02:15Z at 2012-10-04T10:02:15Z by tivoli-i lov it
  • maxmix
    maxmix
    83 Posts

Re: 'ApplySLA' action

‏2012-09-26T13:36:55Z  
    Hm, you'd first need to create an SLA and activate it.
    Next, you have a sample ticket that you try to apply this SLA on via the "select Action" menu.
    If that worked, your pieces are clear, and largely valid.

Then you could start with a simplistic Workflow, where you introduce a manual input node with APPLYSLA while the relationship should point to the SLA you tested above (you may hardcode that Relationship for testing purposes.)

Other than that, please provide more details of what the workflow should look like (attended/unattanded).
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    5842 Posts

‏2012-10-02T13:44:26Z  
    • maxmix
    • ‏2012-09-26T13:36:55Z
    Hm, you'd first need to create an SLA and activate it.
    Next, you have a sample ticket that you try to apply this SLA on via the "select Action" menu.
    If that worked, your pieces are clear, and largely valid.

Then you could start with a simplistic Workflow, where you introduce a manual input node with APPLYSLA while the relationship should point to the SLA you tested above (you may hardcode that Relationship for testing purposes.)

Other than that, please provide more details of what the workflow should look like (attended/unattanded).
    Any updates on that point?

I need the SLA to be applied automatically in my workflow when its condition is met.
    I used the action SR APPLYSLA in the connector but still not working.

any suggestion on how to manage this?

Thank you
  • tivoli-i lov it
    tivoli-i lov it
    89 Posts

‏2012-10-04T10:02:15Z  
    Any updates on that point?

I need the SLA to be applied automatically in my workflow when its condition is met.
    I used the action SR APPLYSLA in the connector but still not working.

any suggestion on how to manage this?

Thank you
    hi,
    you can add interaction node after condition node. specify the apply sla in interaction node. it works in my environment