The following IBM Worklight Getting Started modules have been updated to indicate under which conditions they might be used (see their slide 3):
The following IBM Worklight Getting Started modules have been updated as follows:
1. Module_07_6_-_Combining_Native_and_Web_Pages.pdf: clarification that WL.NativePage.show is available only on iOS and Android
2. Module_13_-_Working_with_UI_frameworks.pdf: explanations added on how to configure the Worklight builder
3. Module_23_-_WebSphere_LTPA_Based_Authentication.pdf: updates about the V18.104.22.168 security mechanism
4. Module_31_2_-_iOS_Shell_Development.pdf: removed obsolete references
5. Module_60_2_-_Running_Dojo_based_Mysurance_End_to_End_Sample.pdf: replaced C2DM with GCM
The updated version of these modules are dated "24 September 2012", on the front page.
You can find this document under the "Getting started with IBM Worklight" tab at www.ibm.com/mobile-docs.
Nicolas Mériau, IBM Worklight documentation
NOTICE: developerWorks Community will be offline May 29-30, 2015 while we upgrade to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
This topic has been locked.
Pinned topic IBM Worklight V22.214.171.124: updated Getting Started modules now available
Answered question This question has been answered.
Unanswered question This question has not been answered yet.