• 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-10-03T09:34:27Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
6184 Posts

Pinned topic Is SOAP Adapter Supports HTTPS Protocol

‏2012-09-21T05:39:48Z |
Hi All
Is SOAP adapter in WTX supports HTTPS Protocol ??
Please let me know.If so could you please provide the sample.

Thanks
Anna
Updated on 2012-10-03T09:34:27Z at 2012-10-03T09:34:27Z by SystemAdmin
  • repanzer1
    repanzer1
    114 Posts

Re: Is SOAP Adapter Supports HTTPS Protocol

‏2012-09-21T20:13:13Z  
    Before I left my last company, I was given a project to use SOAP messages via Web services, but never completed it.

WTX works with HTTPS, but you have to purchase the security package to use it, which also comes with the SFTP adapter. We did not have it at my last shop, so I couldn't even test the map to the entity we would actually trade with, but using HTTP, I was able to run it through a web service on our local network. There is a product that's part of the WTX product line call Launcher Agent, which is used to handle HTTP traffic. The documentation is in the normal WTX docs. You may also want to read the SOAP adapter documentation; it may give you some info in regards to what you want to know.

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    6184 Posts

Re: Is SOAP Adapter Supports HTTPS Protocol

‏2012-10-03T09:34:27Z  
    • repanzer1
    • ‏2012-09-21T20:13:13Z
    Before I left my last company, I was given a project to use SOAP messages via Web services, but never completed it.

WTX works with HTTPS, but you have to purchase the security package to use it, which also comes with the SFTP adapter. We did not have it at my last shop, so I couldn't even test the map to the entity we would actually trade with, but using HTTP, I was able to run it through a web service on our local network. There is a product that's part of the WTX product line call Launcher Agent, which is used to handle HTTP traffic. The documentation is in the normal WTX docs. You may also want to read the SOAP adapter documentation; it may give you some info in regards to what you want to know.

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
    Thanks for reply

we are buying the ssl package