IC5Notice: We have upgraded developerWorks Community to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-09-17T17:16:14Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
642 Posts

Pinned topic WebSphere App Server 8.5 add-on?

‏2012-09-13T16:50:51Z |
Hello all,

I am looking for the WebSphere App Server 8.5 add-on. I can only find up to 8.0 and those collectors are failing with WAS 8.5 installation. I am attaching the error log file which is not very helpful.

Is ISA no longer supported by WAS 8.5?

Thanks.
Updated on 2012-09-17T17:16:14Z at 2012-09-17T17:16:14Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    642 Posts

Re: WebSphere App Server 8.5 add-on?

‏2012-09-13T17:05:58Z  
    Hi Bibhas,

Are you looking for ISA Data Collectors for WebSphere 8.5 ? If so, you can invoke it from WAS_HOME/bin/isadc.bat/sh
    Alternatively, you can also use ISA DC available on the web for WebSphere 8.5 _ it should work for all versions of WebSphere -
    public.dhe.ibm.com/software/isa/isadc/2.0/isacoreweb/2.0.1/isadc/index.html?taxonomy=ApplicationServer

I was not able to find any attachments - Are you trying to do something else ?

regards,

Dipak Shah
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    642 Posts

Re: WebSphere App Server 8.5 add-on?

‏2012-09-17T17:16:14Z  
    Hi Bibhas,

Are you looking for ISA Data Collectors for WebSphere 8.5 ? If so, you can invoke it from WAS_HOME/bin/isadc.bat/sh
    Alternatively, you can also use ISA DC available on the web for WebSphere 8.5 _ it should work for all versions of WebSphere -
    public.dhe.ibm.com/software/isa/isadc/2.0/isacoreweb/2.0.1/isadc/index.html?taxonomy=ApplicationServer

I was not able to find any attachments - Are you trying to do something else ?

regards,

Dipak Shah
    Hi Dipak,

Yes, I am aware of isadc.bat/sh and have been using it. I tried the web based collector also. But, I was really looking for the collectors within ISA.

The attachment is the ISA error log file and available with my original question post.