• 15 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2016-01-14T09:08:43Z by Syed Ahmed Jeelani
asd123
asd123
66 Posts

Pinned topic Issue in adding portlets in Mobile Theme 8.0 pages and WPv8

‏2012-09-12T10:44:50Z |
Hi,

I have installed Websphere Portal Mobile Theme in Websphere Portal v8. Applied Mobile theme 8.0 in a portal page and added sample mobile portlets from Web Experience Factory v8.

After adding those portlets into a page, i got the following error message,

" EJPNK0026E: Portlet cannot be rendered as the capabilities http://dojo , 1.4.3 are missing. "

and the full stacktrace is as follows,

com.ibm.portal.WpsException: EJPAE0015E: Failed to add new portlets.

at com.ibm.wps.portlets.admin.customizer.util.ActionUtil.doMessage(ActionUtil.java:122)

at com.ibm.wps.portlets.contentlayout.PageComposer.actionPerformed(PageComposer.java:1027)

at com.ibm.wps.pe.pc.legacy.SPIPortletInterceptorImpl.handleEvents(SPIPortletInterceptorImpl.java:337)

at com.ibm.wps.pe.pc.legacy.invoker.impl.PortletDelegateImpl._dispatch(PortletDelegateImpl.java:385)

at com.ibm.wps.pe.pc.legacy.invoker.impl.PortletDelegateImpl.access$200(PortletDelegateImpl.java:70)

at com.ibm.wps.pe.pc.legacy.invoker.impl.PortletDelegateImpl$Context.callPortlet(PortletDelegateImpl.java:553)

at com.ibm.wps.pe.pc.legacy.cmpf.impl.PortletFilterChainImpl.doFilter(PortletFilterChainImpl.java:133)

at com.ibm.wps.pe.pc.legacy.services.PortletFilterServiceImpl.doFilter(PortletFilterServiceImpl.java:368)

at com.ibm.wps.pe.pc.legacy.services.PortletFilter.doFilter(PortletFilter.java:42)

Error EJPNK0022E: Portlet WPF Mobile Orders Simple cannot be added as the capabilities http://dojo , 1.4.3 are missing.

com.ibm.wps.model.controller.exceptions.nls.NlsCannotInsertNodeException: EJPNK0022E: Portlet null cannot be added as the capabilities http://dojo , 1.4.3 are missing.

at com.ibm.wps.model.content.controller.LayoutModelControllerImpl.insert(LayoutModelControllerImpl.java:943)

at com.ibm.wps.model.content.controller.LayoutModelControllerImpl.insert(LayoutModelControllerImpl.java:151)

at com.ibm.workplace.wcm.templating.engine.WCMLayoutModelController.insert(WCMLayoutModelController.java:135)

at com.ibm.workplace.wcm.templating.engine.WCMLayoutModelController.insert(WCMLayoutModelController.java:36)

at com.ibm.wps.portlets.contentlayout.PageComposer.addControls(PageComposer.java:1257)

at com.ibm.wps.portlets.contentlayout.PageComposer.actionPerformed(PageComposer.java:633)

at com.ibm.wps.pe.pc.legacy.SPIPortletInterceptorImpl.handleEvents(SPIPortletInterceptorImpl.java:337)

at com.ibm.wps.pe.pc.legacy.invoker.impl.PortletDelegateImpl._dispatch(PortletDelegateImpl.java:385)

at com.ibm.wps.pe.pc.legacy.invoker.impl.PortletDelegateImpl.access$200(PortletDelegateImpl.java:70)

Please help me to resolve this issue in mobile theme 8.0

Thanks,
Suresh
Updated on 2012-09-14T04:27:12Z at 2012-09-14T04:27:12Z by Jasi
  • Jasi
    Jasi
    241 Posts

Re: Issue in adding portlets in Mobile Theme 8.0 pages and WPv8

‏2012-09-12T11:08:11Z  
    Ok so starting WP8 dojo (among many other things) arent enabled by default in the theme.
    There are proper ways to enable dojo in your theme but I will leave it to portal experts to comment on.
    I will however tell you a quick way to get you working ...
    go to edit paper properties and add the following page parameters:
    name: resourceaggregation.profile
    value: profiles/profile_full.json
  • asd123
    asd123
    66 Posts

‏2012-09-13T10:12:40Z  
    • Jasi
    • ‏2012-09-12T11:08:11Z
    Ok so starting WP8 dojo (among many other things) arent enabled by default in the theme.
    There are proper ways to enable dojo in your theme but I will leave it to portal experts to comment on.
    Yes, i have done this and it worked for Portal 8 themes. But to my surprise, Mobile theme doesnt has the profile_json file to refer. even i copied this file from portal8 theme and added it into mobile8 theme using webdav, but this change is not reflected and still got the same issue.

on the other way, i uninstalled and redeployed the mobile theme, its started working now ( similar to windows issue :) ). dont know what is the issue and redeploying the mobile theme again and again is not valid solution.
  • Jasi
    Jasi
    241 Posts

‏2012-09-14T04:27:12Z  
    • asd123
    • ‏2012-09-13T10:12:40Z
    Yes, i have done this and it worked for Portal 8 themes. But to my surprise, Mobile theme doesnt has the profile_json file to refer. even i copied this file from portal8 theme and added it into mobile8 theme using webdav, but this change is not reflected and still got the same issue.

on the other way, i uninstalled and redeployed the mobile theme, its started working now ( similar to windows issue :) ). dont know what is the issue and redeploying the mobile theme again and again is not valid solution.
    I'm sorry for slightly overlooking your original question. I'm glad it worked.
    However here is what you need to do to get dojo in mobile theme working:
    1. Copy dojo17.json from Portal 8.0 contributions to Mobile 8.0 contributions
    2. Explicitly add dojo module to the profile : ie add "dojo" to moduleIDs.

You should be all set. Also, you may need to set mobile layout to your page theme explicitly.
  • RNQN_divya_s
    RNQN_divya_s
    41 Posts

‏2013-09-20T13:58:02Z  
    • Jasi
    • ‏2012-09-12T11:08:11Z

Hi all ,

i have done this with IBM Connections4.0 CR2 and portal server 8.0.0.3 environment.

am getting following error " EJPNK0026E: Portlet cannot be rendered as the capabilities http://dojo , 1.7 are missing

any one help on this

• Jasi
    Jasi
    241 Posts

‏2013-09-20T14:08:35Z  

Hi all ,

i have done this with IBM Connections4.0 CR2 and portal server 8.0.0.3 environment.

am getting following error " EJPNK0026E: Portlet cannot be rendered as the capabilities http://dojo , 1.7 are missing

any one help on this

Hi,

So go to the Edit mode by clicking the EDIT button on topright hand corner.

Click Edit Page an check Page Properties > Advanced. Ensure that you have full profil enabled.

• RNQN_divya_s
    RNQN_divya_s
    41 Posts

‏2013-09-20T14:22:37Z  
    • Jasi
    • ‏2013-09-20T14:08:35Z

Hi,

Click Edit Page an check Page Properties > Advanced. Ensure that you have full profil enabled.

thanks for ur reply .let me try and get back to u

• RNQN_divya_s
    RNQN_divya_s
    41 Posts

‏2013-09-20T14:29:16Z  

thanks for ur reply .let me try and get back to u

i have enabled full profile.but after enabling that its throws errror.do i have to restart the portal server after enabling to full profile?

• RNQN_divya_s
    RNQN_divya_s
    41 Posts

‏2013-09-20T14:57:05Z  
    • Jasi
    • ‏2013-09-20T14:08:35Z

Hi,

Hi ,

i have enabled full profile .after that  am getting below error

Caused by: com.bowstreet.webapp.engine.actions.MethodExecutionException: Error in method addServiceUrlFromConfig.  Error in method getServiceConfig.invoke.  Error in method getServiceConfig.invokeInternal.  Server returned HTTP response code: 502 for URL: https://cheibmcon.vernalis.com/profiles/serviceconfigs?lang=en_US [Root exception is java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 502 for URL: https://cheibmcon.vernalis.com/profiles/serviceconfigs?lang=en_US]

• Jasi
    Jasi
    241 Posts

‏2013-09-20T15:04:49Z  

Hi ,

Caused by: com.bowstreet.webapp.engine.actions.MethodExecutionException: Error in method addServiceUrlFromConfig.  Error in method getServiceConfig.invoke.  Error in method getServiceConfig.invokeInternal.  Server returned HTTP response code: 502 for URL: https://cheibmcon.vernalis.com/profiles/serviceconfigs?lang=en_US [Root exception is java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 502 for URL: https://cheibmcon.vernalis.com/profiles/serviceconfigs?lang=en_US]

this looks like something in u portlet logic

buti gues dojo is working fine now

• MicheleBuccarello
    MicheleBuccarello
    31 Posts

‏2013-09-22T09:22:25Z  

Hello,

first of all, since wp8 there is an application dojo that include three tipes of dojo version 

:\IBM\WebSphere\PortalServer\theme\wp.theme.dojo\installedApps\dojo.ear\dojo.war

This is  what I suggest:

- You need to understand what is version of dojo loaded in your standard normal page, (i think 1.7.2)

- You need to build your application in WEF and enable it use the same version of dojo.

• RNQN_divya_s
    RNQN_divya_s
    41 Posts

‏2013-09-23T07:51:54Z  

Hello,

first of all, since wp8 there is an application dojo that include three tipes of dojo version 

:\IBM\WebSphere\PortalServer\theme\wp.theme.dojo\installedApps\dojo.ear\dojo.war

This is  what I suggest:

- You need to understand what is version of dojo loaded in your standard normal page, (i think 1.7.2)

- You need to build your application in WEF and enable it use the same version of dojo.

now iam getting below exception when i click profiles portlets in portal page 

unable to login .confirm that you have entered correct username and password in personalize mode of this portlet.

i have entered valid connections username and password only

• RNQN_divya_s
    RNQN_divya_s
    41 Posts

‏2013-09-24T10:20:10Z  

now iam getting below exception when i click profiles portlets in portal page 

unable to login .confirm that you have entered correct username and password in personalize mode of this portlet.

i have entered valid connections username and password only

solved :)

• Srikanth_22_P
    Srikanth_22_P
    1 Post

‏2013-10-10T18:15:39Z  

Hi ,

@divya, we also facing same issue related Server returned HTTP response code: 502.

we are also doing same thing at our end, can you please help us how you fixed this problem.

i appreciate your suggestions.

• RNQN_divya_s
    RNQN_divya_s
    41 Posts

‏2013-10-11T05:13:26Z  

@divya, we also facing same issue related Server returned HTTP response code: 502.

we are also doing same thing at our end, can you please help us how you fixed this problem.

i appreciate your suggestions.

@ Srikanth,

can you share your logs in detail and share what you are trying to do.

i guess you also trying to integrate connections 4.5 with portal 8.0, then you have to check below things ,

1. environment should be

IBM Connections 4.5 CR2 (bcos in connections 4.0 CCM And activity stream portlets will not work)

Wepsphere portal server 8.0.0.1 CF07 and WAS 8.5

2. import SSL certificate of connections to Portal

3. SSO Confiuration

and also confirm me that u ahve downloaded portlets from  https://greenhouse.lotus.com/plugins/plugincatalog.nsf/assetDetails.xsp?action=editDocument&documentId=B72C4E177060582285257B3A0053BB6F

• Syed Ahmed Jeelani
    Syed Ahmed Jeelani
    1 Post

‏2016-01-14T09:08:43Z  

@ Srikanth,

can you share your logs in detail and share what you are trying to do.

i guess you also trying to integrate connections 4.5 with portal 8.0, then you have to check below things ,

1. environment should be

IBM Connections 4.5 CR2 (bcos in connections 4.0 CCM And activity stream portlets will not work)

Wepsphere portal server 8.0.0.1 CF07 and WAS 8.5

2. import SSL certificate of connections to Portal

3. SSO Confiuration

and also confirm me that u ahve downloaded portlets from  https://greenhouse.lotus.com/plugins/plugincatalog.nsf/assetDetails.xsp?action=editDocument&documentId=B72C4E177060582285257B3A0053BB6F

Hi,

Firstly, Thanks for the pointer..

We was were also facing the issue. Got this resolved by importing the IBM CNX CA certificate in Portal Truststore.

Best Regards