Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-08-29T13:11:08Z by W89N_Jeff_Marshall
W89N_Jeff_Marshall
W89N_Jeff_Marshall
2 Posts

Pinned topic RAD for Z Sandbox

‏2012-08-29T12:24:42Z |
I'm trying to log in and use the sandbox for RAD for Z Sandbox but always get the message below. I am guessing I actually have something wrong with my setup. Citrix is installed and I should be ready to go. If not, can you increase the threads in the trail?

Thanks Jeff

Our apologies ...

We are sorry, but all of the available online trial sessions are currently in use. Please try again later.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    329 Posts

Re: RAD for Z Sandbox

‏2012-08-29T12:45:22Z  
    Hi Jeff,

I'm sorry you're having trouble. I believe this message is telling you correctly that all of the sessions are in use. We have a limited number of seats and they are assigned in 4-hour increments. I just tried it myself and was able to get in. I'll relinquish my seat now with the hope that you can pick it up.

I'm sorry -- I realize this is frustrating! If you can't get into the sandbox in the next day or so, let me know and I'll route your request to the technical team to see if there are other workarounds.

Have a good day,
    Robin Langford
    developerWorks evaluation software
  • W89N_Jeff_Marshall
    W89N_Jeff_Marshall
    2 Posts

Re: RAD for Z Sandbox

‏2012-08-29T13:11:08Z  
    Hi Jeff,

I'm sorry you're having trouble. I believe this message is telling you correctly that all of the sessions are in use. We have a limited number of seats and they are assigned in 4-hour increments. I just tried it myself and was able to get in. I'll relinquish my seat now with the hope that you can pick it up.

I'm sorry -- I realize this is frustrating! If you can't get into the sandbox in the next day or so, let me know and I'll route your request to the technical team to see if there are other workarounds.

Have a good day,
    Robin Langford
    developerWorks evaluation software
    Thanks that did the trick.

Unfortunately my window of time today to look at this is up. But thank you for getting out so I could confirm I was set up and ready to go!

Thanks Again Jeff